Here she is guys, all washed up (pics)

02LS8Lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My 97 Lincoln Mark VIII half LSC....I just replaced the drivers side seat track and I washed her up and decided to share some pics with you guys.

DSCN1412.jpg

DSCN1415.jpg

DSCN1416.jpg

DSCN1417.jpg

DSCN1418.jpg

DSCN1419.jpg

DSCN1420.jpg

DSCN1414.gif

Here she is

I still think my PEARL 95 is prettier. Maroon is OK but kinda COMMON looking ha ha. LOOKS GOOD MAN !! But you need to take them pics at the beach with a few college girls hanging all over it. I take mine to COQUINA beach in Bradenton,,park near the concession stand,,just before the bridge that goes over to Longboat Key. CHICKS ALL OVER IT AND ME

Looks great thats one clean mark. I'm starting to dig the snowflakes now that i've got my drag tires on a set.

MOJOMAN you wanta see that pic then look at my garage.:) Its almost the same car.

Im going to keep them on until i wear out the tires. The tires are brand new michelins. All im going to do is sensor lower it.

Nope, just selling my stockers to help offset the cost of my new wheels. :D

marvin i have 4 super clean chrome 10 spokes that would look killer on it, as long as you dont want to drive it lmfao, all 4 are bent and cracked on the backside lmfao!!!

useless......lol!!!! jamie I already have a set of 17x8 Momo sports...Im just going to use up the brand new tires I have on the snowflakes.

Beautiful Mark VIII!

That's my favorite color, and you've captured it great. It seems to be a hard color to photograph.

It does look better as an LSC too.

I think the snowflakes look great when clean like that. They are a bitch to clean though.:D

Members online

Back