Here are a couple pictures of my ride

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Itsin the garage because Im fixing the air ride that decided to quit, Also I wanted to show you the swicths and fog lights I have installed.

So far the car is slammed and can't get up, I have to buy some wood a make a ramp so it can get high enough for the jack.

Switch.jpg

GAuges.jpg

Slamed.jpg

Coldair.jpg

mafadapt.jpg

Fogson.jpg

Slamed back.jpg

Nice work, bro! That's how my car sat when I bought it. New compressor cured it. :)

Tell me about that intake set-up. Is that the stock MAF meter that you chopped out of the stock air box, or is that from another car? Inquiring minds wanna know...:D

no thats the stock MAF with my MAF adapter plate I made, It just unbolts from the box.

from left to right the switches are Gauges, Fog lights and the last two are going to be suspension.

me too... ok here is the fogs at semi night with a bright street light, the first picture is just fog lights, and second is Fog lights and head lights

Headlight.jpg

headslight2.jpg

ya thats what my friends say, Im like thanks its broke, I just spent 300 fixxing it. You gotta record it on the video camera slowly rollin out of the garage and playing Slipnot before I forget in the background at night, with me revving it alittle and thats badass
maybe I should do that just so you guys here the exhaust

MarkOfDeath said:
ya thats what my friends say, Im like thanks its broke, I just spent 300 fixxing it. You gotta record it on the video camera slowly rollin out of the garage and playing Slipnot before I forget in the background at night, with me revving it alittle and thats badass
maybe I should do that just so you guys here the exhaust

DO IT!!!!!!

speaking of slipknot.... their new cd is SICK! I just love it! I blast "Before I forget" all the time when I roll thru town

New Piccys

Ok some More Pictures, Here is my dirty car with some good wax on her, you can see how low she is, Geno I took more nose shots for ya and one of the spider valve.

Nose2S.jpg

NoseS.jpg

LowriderS.jpg

SpiderS.jpg

WaxS.jpg

is that sittin on its frame? or how do you get it to go that low? I have switches on mine and it doesn't go near that low

Digi camera, All the picture I just took today I would have cost about 50 bucks, plus look how fast I can upload and then resize. you guys don't even get a chance to look at the first ones. lol we enjoy, Im done, till tommarow...

MarkOfDeath said:
Digi camera, All the picture I just took today I would have cost about 50 bucks, plus look how fast I can upload and then resize. you guys don't even get a chance to look at the first ones. lol we enjoy, Im done, till tommarow...

The third picture is kinda fuzzy. I think you should slow down. Haha, im playing. If I knew how to resize. I could do it. Maybe. . .

Keep them coming!

Brad is that the direction your going to mount your air filter to draw cold air? :steering

I installed the new compressor and spider valve and it drives great and sound badass

I had the set up for awhile Im just going to buy a big 12" filter and not worry about the cold air

Members online

No members online now.
Back