Help with Calendar Submission Please!!!

Please choose which one you like the best.

• IMAGE #1

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • IMAGE #2

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • IMAGE #3

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • IMAGE #4

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • IMAGE #5

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hot*Mk8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I need help with this one, folks. Please let me know which photo you might like to see in the calendar. I will say that with the images reduced this much, the focus looks a bit soft, but the final submission will not be. Thanks very much! :)

**1**
HotMk81.jpg

**2**
HotMk83.jpg

**3**
new5.jpg

**4**
new6.jpg

**5**
HotMk82.jpg

HERE'S THE REDO OF #1...... This time I turned the car off so she'd lower, but I realized that there was a little hump right where I parked, so the front ride height is a bit higher than normal. Own't know. I like this one just because the background is gorgeous, too. :D :D :D

calendar1.jpg

HotMk82.jpg

HotMk83.jpg

HotMk81.jpg

new6.jpg

new5.jpg

calendar1.jpg

Last edited:
My vote would be for #1, but it's a lil dark. Anyway to brighten it up a bit?

I'm not seeing #1for some reason. I like the sig pic the best. Didn't know you went and swapped wheels. I hate to say it but I have to be honest. I like the 10 spoke waaay better than those chrome and black ones. Since I can't see pic #1, I would go with #2 with the new wheels.

Ok, now I'm really liking #1 for sure. The wheels even look good in that pic! Love it Laurie.

If you had a way to drop that car down and straighten that front wheel out, that would be the bombdiggity pic.

I would of gone with one if the front wheels were turned to the right so ill have to go with number 2. Nice pics btw love them all

Posted via Topify using Android

I was thinking the same thing on the first one. I couldn't believe how beautiful that location was. Maybe I'll do it again tomorrow with the wheels pointing in a better direction. Thanks, guys!

I would of gone with one if the front wheels were turned to the right so ill have to go with number 2. Nice pics btw love them all

What he said about that wheel being turned like that. You don't wanna be looking at tread when there is such a pretty background and car. If you can take that one again, get it straight and turn it to the right just a tad. Maybe a 1/2 a turn of the steering wheel. Still a winner to me though.

Number 1 with wheels turned correct way and amber running lights only..no headlights..would look better IMO.

I voted #5. I don't like colored wheels but the black with chrome look super good! I like em!

The only thing I don't like about #1 is the wheel turned the wrong way. Otherwise that would be my choice. You have truly made it difficult. That being said, I carefully studied all of them. #5 is the one. No handicap signs all over the place, right angle,

Members online

Back