Help identify a part, pretty please

Hot*Mk8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi, guys. I'm trying to figure out what system this belongs to and what it might be called. Looks to me like it runs into the rear intake manifold and has two little hoses with a plastic crossover tube. Thanks very much!! :D

GizmoID.jpg

That's what provides Vacume pressure for your power brakes
I wouldn't mess with unless you have to although its just plastic
Each end comes off easy and goes back on easy .

If that is the brake booster line and you plan on replacing it with something more aesthetic make sure in can handle the vacuum pull and wont collapse.

where in the heel did you find that purple brake fluid reservoir cap??? (I like it btw)

where in the heel did you find that purple brake fluid reservoir cap??? (I like it btw)

It's from Billet Depot on eBay and it's a Mustang cap. I had it powder coated to match my valve covers and the rest of my caps. :D The powder is called Purple Starlight and you can find a picture of my engine from the place I bought it: http://www.powderbuythepound.com/gallery/index.php in the Automotive section. :biggrin:

Engine4_11.jpg

Laurie, your manifold "tee" looks better than mine. :p

I put mine together with regular fuel line and a plastic barbed tee joint thingy from Ace hardware. Mine looks like a spider on the intake. LMAO

Laurie, your manifold "tee" looks better than mine. :p

I put mine together with regular fuel line and a plastic barbed tee joint thingy from Ace hardware. Mine looks like a spider on the intake. LMAO

Why, thank you, Sir! I kept staring at that stupid plastic tube coupled with the tee and plain black hose going into my beautiful cerma-chromed intake and just HAD to do something. I love this set-up. Now I'm thinking about an oil catch can. :shifty: Somebody shoot me, it may be contagious.

Members online

No members online now.
Back