Help Hankyman find a Mark!

kustomizingkid

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So Hankyman wants to buy a Mark, so LVC help us out... goal is $2k for the nicest rust free Mark, all options considered black on black prefered!

What about that black with cream interior one in Minnesota that was posted around here? Thing would be in my driveway if I didn't have to get rid of something in order to buy it.

What about that black with cream interior one in Minnesota that was posted around here? Thing would be in my driveway if I didn't have to get rid of something in order to buy it.

Sold the night before I had a chance to look at it, sadly. I heard it wasn't as nice in person anyway.

If there's anything I've learned about car shopping over the last couple years, it's that nothing on a dealer lot will ever be worth my time. KK and I just got back from looking at a rusted out and poorly running black/black 94 that was supposed to be mint from what I was told over the phone :rolleyes:

What's his preference? Gen 1 or Gen 2?

Doesn't really matter to me... I'm leaning towards Gen 1 simply because it's easier to find in my price range but I would be all over a Gen2 if the price was right. I've got about $3k total to throw at a car, just gotta account for the fact I might have to fly Brandon halfway across the country, haha.

94m5 has one he's been working on off and on for a lady that is looking to sell it. Its a gen 2 emerald green with tan interior base model. He just did the blend door on it and I know he's done a coil swap on it in the past. He says it's in excellent shape.

I will keep an eye out, as always.
Too bad he didn't have the money to buy my 93.
I gave that dam car away.

I still owe hanky man big time.

I will most likely be traveling to get the car, and I'm open to anything if the total price stays around $2k...

I have a 98 base toreador red with prairie tan interior. The front and rear chrome has been painted 131,000 miles, air ride works, factory HID's work, neon needs ballast, seat track out. Tilt and telescopic wheel work fine. Blend door is out. Front end is tight, brakes are good, runs and shifts perfectly. Dent in driver's door. It is a completely rust free South Florida car. Looking for $2,200. I can also throw in a dent free driver's door. Fly down and drive it home.

Thanks for all the input so far guys. Some promising looking stuff so far.

fordnut, I do really wish I had the money when you were selling that car... I fell in love with it driving it back from Stillwater to your place. I'm broke most of the time though, haha. Actually having real money to spend on a car is new for me.

-Darren

Members online

No members online now.
Back