help asap!!!!

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
yesterday i installed a chip i bought from a guy at the clubLOD the catch code matched so no probs right? anyway yesterday great today to the store great, after shopping i start up check engine, light, black smoke rough idle, got home bareley, what happened, where did i go wrong btw it ws a diablo chip from dennis, what to do i need my car take out the chip? did i install it right, the instuctions did not say which direction to plug it logo up i assumed. if i can call one of you guys i'd do it , if i ever needed help now is the time , if any of you guys want to help if its easier my than typing my # is 913-782-7009, i usually wouldn't post such private info but i NEED help, thanks in advance.

Call Geno at lincolnMotorSport

viiiball said:
yesterday i installed a chip i bought from a guy at the clubLOD the catch code matched so no probs right? anyway yesterday great today to the store great, after shopping i start up check engine, light, black smoke rough idle, got home bareley, what happened, where did i go wrong btw it ws a diablo chip from dennis, what to do i need my car take out the chip? did i install it right, the instuctions did not say which direction to plug it logo up i assumed. if i can call one of you guys i'd do it , if i ever needed help now is the time , if any of you guys want to help if its easier my than typing my # is 913-782-7009, i usually wouldn't post such private info but i NEED help, thanks in advance.

i sent him a pm, i thought he was online, i'd just hate to bother him with somthing i didnt even buy from him,i know how busy he is

Joeychgo said:
Call Geno at lincolnMotorSport

i called geno, and man what an awesome guy, even though the chip i had was not his he gave me detailed info, that will help me, i'm gettin ready to get my fat ass bsck under the dash and clean that chip and re install, i un did the neg and let comp reboot all is well but still checking the chip. thanks geno

viiiball said:
i sent him a pm, i thought he was online, i'd just hate to bother him with somthing i didnt even buy from him,i know how busy he is

Yup Geno is great. you cant help but to like the guy -- told you he would help. Now next time, buy the chip from him :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back