hello LVC

Reaction score
whats up LVC. ive heard alot of good things about lincolnvscadillac.com and just decided to join. ive had my ls for going on 2 years, its at 84,700. havent done to many mods, KKM true-rev sport induction intake, and magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust, changed the wheels a couple times over the year, ive found out some 20's fit better then others, also i recently bought a mclaren grille off criagslist last month that i just put on, had to replace the bumper because of a crack near the fogs that kept getting worse, did some other minor things to the car, ok thats all for now, ill post pics when i figure it out

this isnt my best pic and but most recent, just riding on the factory 17's right now, but this is the pic of my new grill, and i got it tinted too, 35% all around

n505659417_2375302_7487303.jpg

a newbie who's got a mclaren, I'm suprised, how much dough did you have to lay down for it?

show pics too!!!

the grille cost 150, but i did some work to it, it was originally painted gold to match the other persons car, so i had to sand it and paint it, first i went with all black gloss, then i taped it and went over the top piece with the silver. so all together just about 200 dollars

heres another pic of the grille, this was the day i put it on, my buddy chris helped, he has a ls too

n505659417_2190856_5597.jpg

Welcome!! All you have to do now to the set the grill off is paint the white behind the grill black to blend it in and maybe drill some holes in the tabs to get rid of the 4 tabs on the bottom of the grill.Like this.
Goes to one from tabs to how it looks without them. You can see that the tabs that hold the grill to the car are still there and the holes pass all around them.

Ls20stuff20002.jpg

016-1.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

Nice! You should shoot the area behind the grille black, so you don't see the silver hood behind it.

Then it will look like this:

IMG_7034.jpg

Welcome. LS looks good.

What kind of 20's did you have on it before?

Any other plans for it?

Members online

Back