Hello from Australia

Perana XR8

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone from Australia, we dont have many lincolns over her but I still like them. Come across this site by accident

I drive an Australian Ford Falcon XR6 which is about Mustang sized but 4 doors and is rear wheel drive with about 220 HP when stock. Mine is an inline 6 but a Windsor 302 V8 version was available with about 300HP.

Look forward to seeing a lot more of and finding out a lot more about Lincolns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perana XR8 said:
Hello everyone from Australia, we dont have many lincolns over her but I still like them. Come across this site by accident

I drive an Australian Ford Falcon XR6 which is about Mustang sized but 4 doors and is rear wheel drive with about 220 HP when stock. Mine is an inline 6 but a Windsor 302 V8 version was available with about 300HP.

Look forward to seeing a lot more of and finding out a lot more about Lincolns.

hahaha, mine is already well known here mate! Enjoy this site, I've been hanging out here for a while now.

BTW, check the members photo garage! :W

Alright, we are developing an Aussie following!!!!!!!

Perhaps we need to have a national meet in Sydney!

:W

Welcome.:give . Can you guys ship us some authentic Aussy beer? We're downright parched.

Send some pics of your car. BTW, you haven't seen MadMax driving around a little crazy recently have you? And tell Nicole to put a little meat on her bones. She looks like a walking skeleton.LOL.

Glad you found us.

MonsterMark said:
Welcome.:give . Can you guys ship us some authentic Aussy beer? We're downright parched.

Send some pics of your car. BTW, you haven't seen MadMax driving around a little crazy recently have you? And tell Nicole to put a little meat on her bones. She looks like a walking skeleton.LOL.

Glad you found us.

Pity you guys get stuck with Fosters as aussie beer. That stuff is crap, I dont know a single person that actually drinks it. Hell, I havent even seen it at the store for years. We should send you some VB or Hahn Ice, thats good beer.

As for Mad Max, not, it's not quite like that here, it's only 30 years later! Although it was filmed near here and I do go for drives on some of the very roads used to film Mad Max 1.

As for Nicole... love my redheads but I agree, she's a stick. Easier just to head town to the beach in summer and choose from about 1000 better options (leave the wife at home)!

LOL Hi Casper didnt realise you were on here.

In case you didnt realise its Perana XR8 from FF and aufalcon.com. :Beer

Thanks for the welcome guys :steering

Perana XR8 said:
LOL Hi Casper didnt realise you were on here.

In case you didnt realise its Perana XR8 from FF and aufalcon.com. :Beer

Thanks for the welcome guys :steering

hahaha, yeah, kind of guessed it was you......not exactly a common name there :p

:Welcome: enjoy the site, send us some of that good beer and you are right fosters does suck. :givemebee :Beer :Beer :party:

Welcome to the club. Are we the Above Under? I know that was lame. :confused:
Have a good time on the boards. :party:

sergmark said:
Welcome to the club. Are we the Above Under? I know that was lame. :confused:
Have a good time on the boards. :party:

Not sure if you are the above under but your water gos the wrong way when it spins down the sink and you all drive on the wrong side of the road.
First time I took a left hand turn in the US I almost bailed from the car, thought we were going to drive into a ditch! :invasion:

Now come on Casper our water dosn't go the wrong way, it just goes a different way. Just like your driving.LOL :eek2:

sergmark said:
Now come on Casper our water dosn't go the wrong way, it just goes a different way. Just like your driving.LOL :eek2:

LOL
After almost 28 hours to fly from home to Detriot, everything was a bit of a blur.
Mind you, by the time it was all over and I was about to head home I was already thinking of ways to move back with the family for good.

I loved the US, dont care what anyone says, the US is still the best place to live. Australia is great but, apart from not haveing any decent Fords in the showrooms, I would live in the US tomorrow if I had the choice!

(oh, but the water still goes the wrong way :wink: )

Members online

No members online now.
Back