Headin Down to Florida! Vacation!

Lincoln LS

1. don-ohio

don-ohio Banned

Of course it'll be at least 2000 miles before I get back to Ohio. I'm gonna take the 2003 V-8 LS because the 2004 V-6 has not had the coils or the oil leak addressed yet, and if that V6 blew a coil(passenger side) down there,I'd have to get parts and pull the upper intake to replace the ones that haven't been replaced yet.
    Not worth the risk at 138K miles.
    I'll be running my UNpressurized cooling system as always, so NO WORRIES about blowin' up DE-GAS bottles or plastic parts.
    Sure gives a fellow with old plastic parts a lot of confidence in his car. I'll report any problems if I ever have any. LOL! don-ohio :)^)

2. RollinLS

RollinLS Moderator Staff Member

Enjoy your vacation to Florida. Because you got a permanent vacation from LVC. Bye, bye.

3. LS6_5SPD

LS6_5SPD Dedicated LVC Member

Where are you coming?

4. G-RELL

G-RELL FULLY DIPPED LS

Capture_zps4txfd2cv.png

This might be enough for me to go LS shopping again!!! Great day for this community! NICE to see you kicking a$$ again Rollin!

5. RigsLS

RigsLS Dedicated LVC Member

If only they knew huh John? <wink>

6. LS4me

LS4me Dedicated LVC Member

I guess we'll have to live without knowing how well his unpressurized cooling system survived the cool-weather trip to Florida.... Sigh....

I can certainly live with that!!!!!!!! Thanks Rollin!!! He was a quite a jerk in other forums also!

7. 04_Sport_LS

04_Sport_LS Dedicated LVC Member

YES!!! Thank you Rollin!!! Looks like Don is finally getting a going away party. Too bad he can't be here to enjoy it........ NOT!!!

Ya know,,, he really wasn't a bad guy.... as long as he kept his mouth shut! :)