HDMI/Component Cables - Cheap

Midas78

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Just wanted to let people know I just bought a 6 ft HDMI cable for a total of$14.95. (was not charged taxes or shipping) It only took 4 days from the order to my mailbox. This site also has component cables and all different kinds of A/V hook-ups. The stores sell these same cables for $30 - $150, I compared the two and there is no difference. (yes i bought a more expensive one to check if the hdmi cable worked, and found out that the digital cable box does not have a functional hdmi port.) I don't work for these people, and they say they don't advertise, but you should try it out, you'll save alot of money - those monster branded products are really expensive and for what? colors and looks?

Try it:

www.svideo.com

Great find.

I just picked up some Monster brand DVI cables that are only 6 feet long for $59.99. Didn't open the carton. Plan on returning them for credit. I need a longer length for my office setup.

12 ft DVI cables for $23.95 sounds much better.

I'm running a pair of 20.1 LCD flat screens, one in DVI mode and one in VGA. The monitors are 500-1 contrast with 1400x1050 resolution. The text is not very deep in color. Is there any way to make the text darker without making the font size huge?

My eyes were going due to the crt screens I was using. Flicker free is the way to go but I am really unhappy with the text on a LCD. Any help would be appreciated from any 'tech geek'. Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.
Back