Have Cone Filter?

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok I didnt like my cold air intake, because it cause a rough idle on my car and for it to run rich so I borrowed my friends cone and boom, I couldnt even tell my car was running it was so smooth, I already made a bracket to hold up the cone but I throw that out when I made the cold air now I needed to make a new one, I get lots of metal for free including alumiunm, so this bracket weighs nothing. I also used Mothers Billet polish, this stuff rocks if you need any metal to look chrome this is it. well enough talking here it is. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :givemebee :headbang:

old.jpg

Shiny.jpg

HRL2.jpg

HRL.jpg

Bluefilter.jpg

if you need a simple bracket like this I will make you one you for 5 bucks just have to send very good measurments, plus I can engrave what ever you want, Im making some rear emblems for the lincoln mark viii if anyones wants one or has an idea PM me, I will be happy to talk to ya

oh i used a little ingraving thing cost about 11 dollars, you have to have a really steady hand, and do a practice run on something else. but wasnt to hard took 15 minutes

Notice a power gain with the MAF/cold air system? I still have the stock intake system, minus the intake resonator.

I noticed a little power in the old ass o meter, plus it sounds cool

ya i think I could do that what do the plates look like

Members online

Back