Have a look at my wheels/tires

NateRW21

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Lincoln is gone. Looking to get rid of the wheels and tires. Figured I'd finally post some pictures of my car now that it's gone. IMO, these are the BEST 18" wheels for the LS. They just look great! So if not looking for used, visit the Zioxx website and maybe pick up a new set of your own! Anyone interested in THESE tires/wheels, PM me!

P8190022.gif

offcar2.gif

offcar1.gif

centercaps.gif

they look good, the only thing I dont like is how short the spokes are and the center cap diameter. I'm all about les material on my wheels. I want the thong of the wheel world. But I like the general style.

they look good, the only thing I dont like is how short the spokes are and the center cap diameter. I'm all about les material on my wheels. I want the thong of the wheel world. But I like the general style.

Yeah it's almost like the more rotor you can see the better.

^^^^ Yeah but up to a point.

The thong comment is sig worthy!!!!!

Still have these available- haven't moved actually. I need to get them cleaned.

there not horrible :shifty: , but (and a good rule of thumb for anything your trying to sell) you may want to clean them up a bit first. chrome looks like garbage in those pics. also include the tire info, they might be worth it just for the tires.....

:bowrofl:THONG!!!

Possibly.... I don't think u can get any wider tire on that narrow of a rim.

Members online

Back