Haters!!!

I feel the need for a bright green vehicle, to complete his colorful collection.

I like everything except the interior, the wheels, color, lambo doors.....so i guessi don't like it at all.....

I was raise. If you can't say ahything nice, then don't say anything at all.......... No comment.:rolleyes:

wow, wow, wow thats all i have to say. but im going to one up him, im getting the lambo doors (from a real lambo) and candy purple paint job with the matching 30" rims and the hell with lizzards im going to have some REAL CHIN CHILA not that fake L.A crap. and to make sure is real im going to hunt them myself. im going to install 22" inch HDTV and on eavery panel... im going to be sooooo ghetto fab.

It's hideous of course... but the quality of the work looks well done. We all think it's terrible, but it SURELY will win trophies at car shows. Sad, isn't it?

WTF are these people thinking... whatever.

The Navigator looks real nice on the outside... I don't even want to see the interior though, it would surely make the ouside lose its appeal.

With all the money wasted on those vehicles he coulda at least paid an Illegal to take those damn Christmas Lights off!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back