Hasselblad Cameras and Lenses

P

paulownian

Contact seller
For Sale: In order to meet medical costs, I am forced to sell some of my photo gear. I have tons, but at the moment, I am selling 2 Hasselblad 6X6 bodies and 3 Hasselblad chrome lenses. I have a 500C body in good condition and a 503CX in excellent condition. I also have a 50mm chrome wide angle, a 150mm chrome, and a 250mm chrome. I am looking for $1,550.

I also have a Sunpak 622 Pro flash unit with several heads: zoom head, diffused head, ring flash head, standard head, bare bulb head. I have chargers, cables, a rechargeable battery pack and many accessories. I am looking for $350.

I also have many Mamiya Twin Lens Cameras and lenses: C330, C220, C3 and 2 Mamiyaflex bodies. 55mm, 80,, 105mm 135mm and 250mm lenses. There are many hard to find accessories. also. I am looking for $750.

I have other photo equipment for sale, but I will start with this and see how the interest is. Some of the other stuff includes, a film processor, film dryer, several photo backgrounds, background wall mounting system, 4x5 view camera and many, many other large format pieces, several vintage cameras - some working, some for display only. Anyway, I will see how the intereswt is and we can go on from there.

AHHHH!!!! This is a GREAT deal people!

Hasselblad are the shizzy nitty!

I wish I could afford it right now!!!

Purchase camera equipment

I would love to have the opportunity to talk to you about your collection of cameras I would have an interest in purchasing many of your listed items . My number is 831-901-7770. Alternatively if you give me your number I will call you to discuss. My email is gjz@sbcglobal.net.

All the best,
Greg

QUOTE=paulownian;218950]For Sale: In order to meet medical costs, I am forced to sell some of my photo gear. I have tons, but at the moment, I am selling 2 Hasselblad 6X6 bodies and 3 Hasselblad chrome lenses. I have a 500C body in good condition and a 503CX in excellent condition. I also have a 50mm chrome wide angle, a 150mm chrome, and a 250mm chrome. I am looking for $1,550.

I also have a Sunpak 622 Pro flash unit with several heads: zoom head, diffused head, ring flash head, standard head, bare bulb head. I have chargers, cables, a rechargeable battery pack and many accessories. I am looking for $350.

I also have many Mamiya Twin Lens Cameras and lenses: C330, C220, C3 and 2 Mamiyaflex bodies. 55mm, 80,, 105mm 135mm and 250mm lenses. There are many hard to find accessories. also. I am looking for $750.

I have other photo equipment for sale, but I will start with this and see how the interest is. Some of the other stuff includes, a film processor, film dryer, several photo backgrounds, background wall mounting system, 4x5 view camera and many, many other large format pieces, several vintage cameras - some working, some for display only. Anyway, I will see how the intereswt is and we can go on from there.[/QUOTE]

Members online

No members online now.
Back