Green Bay FTW

This contest open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or over. Contest ends February 06, 2011. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.

Is this some sort of insider joke that only greenbayers should understand?
What is the point of this thread, and what is "FTW?
Bob.

February 6th is the Super Bowl, but the rest of the "contest" message is kind of odd. After all, it's not open to (most) 18 year-olds--under the terms of the collective bargaining agreement, you have to be at least two years out of high school before you're eligible to play in the NFL...:p

What is the point of this thread, and what is "FTW?
Bob.

Fastmark1993 is from Alberta. His entry of "Yeah Fudge Packers!!!" was disregarded since this is American Football (contest).

Just a joke.

But really... Go Packers!

I can't wait til the Bears kick their asses

Should be quite fun to watch..If there d is just as good next week we got it in the bag...I really wish the bears D didnt get lazy in the 4th when they knew they had it in the bag though.

If anyone (left in the playoffs) can put a hurt on a defense it is Aaron Rogers!

The Bears will be a tough matchup. But after the dust settles the Pack fans will be chanting "Brett who?"

Rogers blew his mother load in Atlanta, he better take a lot of that blue pill for next Sunday.

This coming Sunday is the real Super Bowl for the fans of these two team...I myself am roadtripping back to my hometown to watch the carnage.

The Packers had better figure out how to catch passes and stop the run, and they'd better do it quick, fast, and in a hurry...

And salute to SSGT Sal Giunta.

Rodgers is on fire; if his receivers had caught all of the passes that were on target tonight, the score could be quite a bit higher.

And I'm not sure what was worse--the half-time show or Christina Aguilera butchering the National Anthem.When I heard they were going to start the half-time show with the Black Eyed Peas, I went to clean out the cats' litter pan. After I did that, they were still "performing," so I took out the trash. When I got done, they were still "playing," so I went to clean the toilet.

Unfortunately, I forgot to turn off the speakers in the head, so even that didn't save me. What I heard was exceptionally awful. What I saw looked even worse. Blech.

Members online

No members online now.
Back