Great fix for dim headlights :)

Bryan Johnson

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just take the lights out of a mazda 6 and...

f1.jpg

Well, a simple paint job kind of morphed into a complete makeover. I know, not what a purist wants to see but... We took the headlights and tail lights from a 06 Mazda 6 and redesigned the corners to fit them in. Then a little shaving, filling... I can post more build pics if you're interested.

Is this the best place to put them or should I just work up a gallery in the garage? Sorry, I'm a new guy.

LOL, the grill, yeah, it was a real challenge to figure out what to do with that. We liked it because it does match the hood lines but I understand what you mean about the horizontal lines. Maybe if we rounded the edges a bit?

Wow, you got any more pictures of the front end? How about progress pics? It's an interesting look, I really like it but may have done it a bit different myself...

That is a wicked car. I like that. Is that a full light bar in the back? Does it light up all the way across when braking/lights on? That is wild.

That dash layout is crazy lookin, got any close up pics of it??

:W to :V

I like the front and the interior. The rear a little to radical for me. Also the rear sides? Hmm i don't know. Scratching my head???????

Wow....sick ass car man! The rear light bar looks nice! Interior is sick, Mazda 6 lights look nice. Just wow man!! +1 With the rear windows though, hmm just don't look right, but to each his own!! None the less great job.

from the front, i like it, the grill is tolerable, the gauges, killer they look like dakota digital gauges, love that, your paint is sick, like glass absolutely gorgeous, the rear tail lights i like them but i dont like the trunk lid, doesnt look right, the shaved body is awesome, love the headlights, absolutely do not like the filled quarter windows, the car is deffinetly unique, and i have nothing but respect for what you did, over all its a really cool looking mark, not completely my taste on all 4 corners but who cares what i think. awesome work man.

I like it. The badge in the back, not my thing. But the workmanship appears to be top notch, not something tossed together in a garage over a weekend with a 12 pack. Very unique, would love to see that in person!

I LOVE IT! I love 99% of it! Only thing I'm not convinced about is the grill as I said before & I can see that the rear corners were molded for Dodge Neon aftermarket lights but honestly I am no one to criticize because you have poured some amazing effort into the car!!! Very tastefully done!

Wow. That is some impressive work! I think it looks excellent save for the quarter windows. I like the rest though. What are the tail lights from?

Members online

Back