Gots some new kicks.

Dan Ro

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
18x8 Volvo 38mm offset, $440 all four brand new.
225/45-18 Front
245/45-18 Rear

2011-03-30 12.12.51.jpg

2011-03-30 12.45.36.jpg

2011-03-31 12.05.57.jpg

Very nice! Except for this propensity for fake bolts. What size tire are you running? Any rubbing?

Nice wheels. Definitely needs a drop.

Very nice! Except for this propensity for fake bolts. What size tire are you running? Any rubbing?

Yeah, I'm not 100% loving the fake bolts. Although I do like that it blends the valve stem in with the wheel. I can let the bolts grow on me, I did pay $440 brand new for all four. :runaway:
Absolutely No Rubbing.
225/45-18 Front
245/45-18 Rear

Yeah, I'm not 100% loving the fake bolts. Although I do like that it blends the valve stem in with the wheel. I can let the bolts grow on me, I did pay $440 brand new for all four. :runaway:
Absolutely No Rubbing.
225/45-18 Front
245/45-18 Rear

For that price I could learn to love the bolts!! Excellent price. Did you get them out of someone's trunk? :shifty:

I actually like the fake bolts - probably won't after having to deal with the hassle of cleaning them, though.

I think it gives the wheel a sportier or more aggressive look. Some of the wheel or spoke patterns look tamer without them, IMO.

Nice score, Dan. Were you able to sell your Verde's?

WOW!!!!!!!!! What a steal..... No pun intended.:lol: They look great.:cool:

I actually like the fake bolts - probably won't after having to deal with the hassle of cleaning them, though.

I think it gives the wheel a sportier or more aggressive look. Some of the wheel or spoke patterns look tamer without them, IMO.

Nice score, Dan. Were you able to sell your Verde's?
Yes, they sold for $450 locally without the tires.

For that price I could learn to love the bolts!! Excellent price. Did you get them out of someone's trunk? :shifty:

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/ I also found their eBay store and I had a 10% eBay coupon expiring the week that I ordered them.

Sweet wheels. I agree with the others about dropping it.

Not a fan of the wheels, but I can respect the way your headed with it; adding aftermarket wheels to your LS is a hell of a lot more modding than most of people on here do. Maybe with a drop and tint you can sway me.

What's all over the corner(s) of your doors?

Any reason for the staggered tire size?

Not a fan of the wheels, but I can respect the way your headed with it; adding aftermarket wheels to your LS is a hell of a lot more modding than most of people on here do. Maybe with a drop and tint you can sway me.

What's all over the corner(s) of your doors?

The drivers side was hit by a deer crossing the road with the previous owner. It received bad body work and started to rust shortly after the work, but the genius owners didn't think "Hey, there might be a warranty on the work". I asked if they could check into it when I bought it and it was two years later and the warranty was for one year. So that is rust that I now have to get taken care of.

Any reason for the staggered tire size?

I was interested to test out how I would like it being a lighter more responsive steering.

Drop drop drop drop!

Looks good
ound town

Don't drop it if you want a smooth ride, you will loose wheel travel over imperfect surfaces and on freeway travel. Around town car will drag on speed bumps etc. There is a reason for wheel travel up/down relative to ride comfort!!! Bottoming out on your bump stops because of lowering will upset your suspension! Adjusting the suspension by changing the shocks to shorter ones with more re-bounce can compensate lowering. Good luck! JMHO

Members online

No members online now.
Back