Got Water?

dtx01

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
well i was browsing the internet and i saw this page. something about turning your car into a a hybrid that runs with water and gas improving gas mileage significantly. i have heard of this thru a friend once before but didn't know enough about it to take him seriously. here's is a link to a page where it tells u a little about it and you'd have to pay them so they will send you information to DIY.

anyone wanna be a guinea pig? :)

here's a link to the page
http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=omagian

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rb_rDkwGnU

There is no way it works as well as they say, something bad has to happen. Converting all that water is going to drain your battery. It probably only saves gas because less gasoline is able to get into the engine, and you end up losing power.

on a related note, i heard of a technology that is coming out soon that is going to double gas mileage for cars and it's a cheap (give or take $300) add-on to the engine. i can't remember the details of it, but apparently the technology has been around for years and it's been suppressed by the auto industry. if anyone knows what i'm talking about, please chime in...

on a related note, i heard of a technology that is coming out soon that is going to double gas mileage for cars and it's a cheap (give or take $300) add-on to the engine. i can't remember the details of it, but apparently the technology has been around for years and it's been suppressed by the auto industry. if anyone knows what i'm talking about, please chime in...

yeah..... it's called a scooter:cool:

My local news ran a story about that and pretty much called it crap. It dilutes the gas with water or some stupid sh!t, i wouldnt touch it. Seriously think about it, with gas prices so high now if anything like this was legit it would be making huge news and not some jabroni looking website. When a product needs to state over and over and over how well it works, most of the time its junk. File this one with the fuel line magnets.

At first glance that website just screams SCAM. I recommend reading it fully 2-3 times. Its kinda funny. I love how one "expert" claims that by 2012 this will be widely used. F*ck that, if it was legit it wouldnt take 4 years it would be widely used by next month. Then it claims its reversible so it wont void your warranty, that spells "Remove the junk before you take it to a dealer". If you were to take your car to a dealer with this gizmo hooked up they'd probably wanna call the bomb squad on you. Then by reading it carefully i think all your gonna get for your $$ is a xerox copy of the "System", its a manual. Then comes the 56 day guarantee....56 days?? Finally when you click on the Affiliates on the bottom of the page you see how its just a quick money scam. But by all means, dont let me prevent someone from being the proud owner of fuel saving kit.

a car that generates hydrogen on the fly using the gas engine to improve fuel efficiency is a chemical impossibility.

Members online

Back