Got Engaged

lincoln_lurker

that dude from the thing
Reaction score
So today on our three year anniversary I asked her to marry me. She said yes! Must be a lucky SOB after all, ha!

so im not the only poor shmuck on here.. Few. congrats man.Im right there with you. july in 010
its commin fast

A big congrats to you lurker, have the ceremony in Boscobel or the honeymoon. :cool:

Congrats!

I just had me and my GF's 3 year anniversary... but you couldn't get me to put a ring on her finger if you held a gun to my head...

My 3 year anni. was in January. The little lady has been dropping hints a lot about a ring here lately. Going to have to pop the question within the year. I'm in no hurry.

What a scary thought Chicken!

The Chicken Wedding Chapel! You can buy your rings and boose from the same vending machine, but we keep the green stuff in the back!

Congrats lurker!

Don't worry about it, we're getting married in August and the mothers have been the biggest headache so far. For some reason they think that they get to make all the arrangements.

Everyone will tell you to run, head for the hills, or don't do it but if you have a good strong relationship, you won't have any problems. Marriage can be the happiest decision you've ever made or it can be the worst. It all depends on the level of commitment that the two of you put towards it. Communication is key and can make or break a marriage. Go in with an open mind and always remember to choose your battles wisely, anybody that says they're happily married and they never argue is lying to you. We're humans and we all have our differences, it's natural to argue with one another. Plus, the make-up sex is good!

Congrats!

Members online

Back