Google is f'n CRAZY

hottweelz

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I googled "lincoln mark viii audio schematic" and you would never believe what the First, Number One, Top Of The List Link is that shows up!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lincoln+mark+viii+audio+schematic

You get: ME - Talking about installing MY HAND CONTROLS on MY Lincoln Mark VIII.... on
:V

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=858

I like the idea of being famous, and I'm sure that I'm not the first one to ever "GOOGLE" "lincoln mark viii audio schematic"

But, WTF?

Anyone got the wiring diagram for 98 Mark VIII Jbl System? I want to install an amp, replacing that one, equal wattage, and not have to run new wires.​

Wheelz, what you need to understand is that there are hundreds of search terms that lead to the best site on the web for Lincolns and Caddies. Lots of #1 positions. I run into them everyday. This is not by mistake. Give the credit where the credit is due. Joey is the man.

Sigh,

I wish the guys that were the ones on the 'east coast', the guys that wanted their 'own playground', would have understood from the beginning what was being built here. Try Yahoo, Msn, Google, you name it. Almost 4000 new signups in a little less than a year and a half is a huge number, by any car forum standard. And we have a fairly small playground compared to the rest. But this site and a couple of others are only going to get bigger. Sure wish you would join us in the effort. Be a team player. Feel free to PM me anytime for the 'real' scoop on what did, and what will, be going on.

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

If you put my name into the search box at goggle, the two sites where I have pic of my vehicles show up.
Bob.

when I google my name under images I get a picture of my Dog.
and a story how I busted some scamer by trying to help him.

4 those who want to read it ....................

Amnesia victim gets a clue to identity

In a case worthy of a made-for-TV movie, police in Santa Clara,
California recently found the family of an apparent victim of
amnesia who had come to a local hospital with cuts, bruises -- and
absolutely no recollection of who he was. All the man could remember
was that he woke up in a deserted field, bleeding from some cuts. He
walked for four hours until he hit a road and then hitched a ride to
the nearest hospital, landing in Cupertino, about 40 miles southeast
of San Francisco on Friday morning.

Hospital officials and police arranged a press conference. "I don't
know who I am," the man told reporters. "I know more about the
people sitting beside me than I know about myself. It's a pretty
scary feeling." Plenty of women phoned in wanting to get to know the
6-foot tall, hazel-eyed man with "lion heart" tattooed on his chest
and a Southern accent -- though none could identify him. On
Saturday, a piece of the puzzle materialized in the form of a
receipt for a bottle of cleaning solvent. "I couldn't sleep,"
recalled *Jeff Scalia* of San Jose to the Associated Press. "So I
turned on the TV and there he was, big as day, the door-to-door
salesman who was here."

Authorities contacted Northstar Marketing Group in San Diego, the
company listed on the receipt, which had an emergency number listed
for the man. The number led to his mother, Darlene Rhinehart in
Murfreesboro, Tenn who identified the man as her 22-year-old son,
Larry. A veteran of the Marines, Larry had recently visited an uncle
in Kentucky before heading West to look for work. Though he now
knows who he is, Rhinehart has yet to figure out how he landed in
the field and how he was injured. Psychiatrists at Santa Clara
Kaiser Hospital are working to help him unlock his immediate past.

"On the one hand, it feels very rewarding that we were able to give
this man an identity, something to hold on to, the knowledge that he
had a prior life," said Santa Clara Police Sgt. Mark Kerby. "But on
the other hand, it's only the beginning for us. We have a lot of
tracking to do to determine what happened, to determine if he's a
victim or a suspect in a crime."

MonsterMark said:
Wheelz, what you need to understand is that there are hundreds of search terms that lead to the best site on the web for Lincolns and Caddies. Lots of #1 positions. I run into them everyday. This is not by mistake. Give the credit where the credit is due. Joey is the man.

Sigh,

I wish the guys that were the ones on the 'east coast', the guys that wanted their 'own playground', would have understood from the beginning what was being built here. Try Yahoo, Msn, Google, you name it. Almost 4000 new signups in a little less than a year and a half is a huge number, by any car forum standard. And we have a fairly small playground compared to the rest. But this site and a couple of others are only going to get bigger. Sure wish you would join us in the effort. Be a team player. Feel free to PM me anytime for the 'real' scoop on what did, and what will, be going on.

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

That's cool and all, but how does "lincoln mark viii audio schematic" in google's #1 Rank actually become ME installing Hand Controls via LVC...

All is well, guess my fifteen minutes of fame shocked me... Does anyone have this schematic, the one schematic I found here was only the output side. I need the input side, (and the output side didn't seem right as well)

Don't have the schematic, but can I have your autograph?

hottweelz said:
That's cool and all, but how does "lincoln mark viii audio schematic" in google's #1 Rank actually become ME installing Hand Controls via LVC...

Google has over 100 different factors in their algorithm - those factors determine how a site ranks for a particular query. In this case, google couldnt find a site with all those words on the same page - but the strongest site for Lincoln Mark VIII Audio was LVC.

I never did finish the hand controls.

Amp Schematic... anyone? Cut a handicapped guy trying to re-wire a system all on his own a break here... :p

Members online

Back