Go Texas! Like 85mph GO!

The highway speed limit here in Montana is 75, and the cops give you 5mph over. So I set the cruise to 80 and boogie, haven't been stopped yet.

LOL at the comment in the article about the scared grandmother worried about the 5mph increase. seriously??

speed doesnt kill...idiots not giving right of way or merging slowly does.

there are a few spots in fl where its 70, but 85 thats nice.after like 10pm the far left lane should have no limit or 100. if the gov.put it on your plate that you pay for annually to have an increase in speed everybody wins! get a special color plate, go fast late!

More animals are active at night, deer for example. Skunks, racoons, all of which are a lot harder to see in the dark.

A guy in front of me plowed over a 9 foot gator one night in the Everglades; I got a picture of me with it somewhere. The poor thing was still alive, but not very dangerous - it's entire lower jaw was ripped off!

More animals are active at night, deer for example. Skunks, racoons, all of which are a lot harder to see in the dark.

Lots of areas here have no animals near the road at all.

I've driven the desolate stretches of I10, a hundred miles or so in either direction of Ft. Stockton. Speed limit should be about a billion MPH. I doubt there is a more boring, straight, mind numbing stretch of road in the northern hemisphere.

Also, back when the limit was 75, my friend was driving another car behind me on I10 in that area. He got a ticket for 84 in a 75, about 2 weeks before they raised the limit to 80. I was also pulled over, but didn't get a ticket, despite being the lead car doing the same speed. I LOLed pretty hard.

A guy in front of me plowed over a 9 foot gator one night in the Everglades; I got a picture of me with it somewhere. The poor thing was still alive, but not very dangerous - it's entire lower jaw was ripped off!

Why I carry one of my firearms with me when driving out of town. Eventually you are or someone near you is gonna hit something and will need to put it down. And it's pretty awful to have to crunch a mortally wounded rabbit with your tire.

75 out here in Colorado.

I average 85-90 on I25 which is no less than everyone else.

It makes the drive to&from Denver much more enjoyable.

Members online

Back