Go Kart Parts

tmackviii

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am a small engine mechanic at a local Go Kart track. In a few months we are getting all new karts so we will have tons of parts to get rid off ie Honda Gx 270 9 hp motors and the little Honda 5.5's. We also have tons of steering linkage setups, hubs, Geniune Honda 2:1 gear reduction clutch units, Wilwood brakes and MCP brakes, carbs...you name it I probably have it sitting in a shed. If you ever need anything kart related or if you have a Honda powered lawnmower shoot me a msg and I could probably help you out.

PLEASE keep me updated with this.

How much will the motors go for?

don't know if you have a Facebook, but this is what me and my two brothers do.

Www.facebook.com/3gfabrications

We have a clone motor that dyno'd at 20 horses on a bike we built. It was our first OHV motor build. We really love the Briggs flatheads but see they are few and far between.

don't know if you have a Facebook, but this is what me and my two brothers do.

Www.facebook.com/3gfabrications

We have a clone motor that dyno'd at 20 horses on a bike we built. It was our first OHV motor build. We really love the Briggs flatheads but see they are few and far between.

More than like $100 or so for the engines. They have a lot of hours on them because they are concession karts. I like the bikes you guys are doing. I will keep you updated for sure.

Thanks man.
We also would be interested in other things. Like the brake systems and some spindles. If you check out the 'bayou mafia' bike in the 3g fabrications page you'll see what we use the spindles for. Front Springer forks!

Members online

No members online now.
Back