Getting my LS vinyl/wrapped!!

Godz-Soldier

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well put a deposit on both of my vehicles (06 LS & 06 300 SRT8) for a full vinyl/wrap. Can't decide on colors :/ so wanted to get all yours guys opinions on what colors. They are using Vvivid vinyl film. Been told to get black chrome satin or a red chrome satin. They both look amazing but also like white pearl they offer. Always wanted a white SRT & a white LS. But then again white can be plain sometimes. Any help/opinions will be appreciated.

www.Vvividvinyl.com/automotive_wrapping_films

Screenshot_2014-11-20-22-04-54.jpg

Screenshot_2014-11-20-22-04-54.jpg

cant go wrong with those... im a huge fan of the black chrome satin!!!

question though on why not PD.... easier to repair/ tougher. Andrizzle please confirm

cant go wrong with those... im a huge fan of the black chrome satin!!!

question though on why not PD.... easier to repair/ tougher. Andrizzle please confirm

Well I got an amazing deal on these wraps. "Partial sponsorship" and only 10 ppl getting the deal I got it at. $600 for full wrap. Door jambs and everything will be done. VIP Fender Rolling in ATL is doing it. I know the guy and he's opening up a newer bigger shop n threw this deal out there n he hit me up. I couldn't pass it up. I'm guessing a dip job/kit costs around $450+?

My LS is true blue, and looks pretty nice although it's a bit darker a blue than I like. The shades of blue they have would look really nice on the LS/

Army green on the 300 and army brown on the LS

I don't understand why you would cover up that beautiful vivid red on the LS.

That is a really nice color and in great shape to cover up, but a nice wrap also seems cool. Plus, whenever you get bored of the wrap, you can rip it off and show off that nice red ls again. Black chrome or satin, since you already have red I would go with something other than a red variation.

I do not want to disappoint you, I did and only lasted more than four months I think I'll try PD soon.
It is a pain in the ass ..... I spent 420 dollars including tool in summer everything was very nice to get low temperatures vinyl breaks or contracts revealing the previous color .... If you want to try, go ahead only I tell my experiences... Good luck

Members online

No members online now.
Back