Get these darn LS wheels off my car.

bluebmw83

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok so I paid $1500 for this car but thought these lincoln ls wheels were horrible but the seller
Told me it was better then the wheels that were on here. Now the problem is the offset of the lincoln ls wheels and the fact that the offset is wrong. The wheels stick to far in which as got to be upseting the track of the car, which is giving me mad body roll, like an obesity person doing the snake. If anyone so happen to want ls wheels or are selling or just giving away mark 8 wheels please let me know cause what i have to look at everyday :mad:
I tried to post pics but it wouldn't let me

picture no worky. here you go. on a side note, those particular LS wheels are hella strong and hella light forged 16s. so its not all bad.
and you're right the high offset sure isn't helping you.

nice white LSC though. i can dig it.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

I have some perfect 16x7 Thunderbird super coupe/sport rims off of a 97 Thunderbird..I was going to use them on mine and paint them black with the polished lip but got cobra rs instead. Wheel size, offset and bolt pattern is identicle to the mark viii wheels..direct bolt on..let me know if interested..need them out of my basement..BTW I'm from the northwest suburbs.

I've got a set of factory silver-painted 10-spokes from my 97, that I don't want. They're not perfect, but they're in decent shape. No tires.

$100 plus shipping and you can have them.

I only have this one pic on photobucket but heres two of them, they are all in the same condition, no curb rash or scratches, paint is still nice. They came from Florida so there's no pitting anywhere either. These are directional wheels, I have 2 drivers side and 2 passenger side wheels with center caps if needed.

IMAG0474.jpg

Those are the ugliest wheels that ever came on an LS.

They are 16x7 if i remember correctly. But they are extremely light...good for going to the track and yes they are forged, not cast.

When i had a 2000 Lincoln ls i was desperate to get those wheels off. Hey 98lincmark7lsc are the wheels coming with tires?

Members online

Back