Geno

E

ERIC1

geno at your convenience could you photoshop me pictures of my car with cobra r rims, and white powder coat cobra rs and maybe my stock rims larger and wider. you couls use any 98 white car or mine out if the garage.
let me know thanks
Eric

ERIC1 said:
geno at your convenience could you photoshop me pictures of my car with cobra r rims, and white powder coat cobra rs and maybe my stock rims larger and wider. you couls use any 98 white car or mine out if the garage.
let me know thanks
Eric
Not for a while. I am SLAMMED with sites.

hotrod.jpg

Now that looks HOTT ! :Beer

Everytime I try and stay away from the Cobra R's, I look at them and fall in love with em' all over again... They are played out, but still very stylish for the Mark. I would def. go with em.

ONEBADMK8 said:
ok how about white cr's and a cobra hood just for a thought ive been havin. thank you

and again only when you have a chance to play.

ONEBADMK8 said:
The white Gen 2 was from 2 years ago I just found it on my HD. I dont have any real time to do these things right now.
NAH GENO I KNOW YOUR BUSY oooops any way when ever you get the chance today tommorow amonth from now when ever. :zgreenbou
Eric

YO ERIC the Cobra R's are sweet... I just got a set from Geno... Pics still on my camera, I'll try to load them this weekend and send you a shot via e-mail... The ones Geno gets are cool, they don't have that weak logo with the RED R that looks like the Rutgers U logo... LOL

lincolnboy said:
why cant you just say thank you :Beer :Bang
too many letters lmao :Beer geez everyone sooo testy gotta love the holidays :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back