Gen1 LSE side skirts for sale

Tenured members know these are pretty da** hard to come by items. New members/LS owners who may not know, ask the older members if you do not believe me. If I did not already have a set, I would be in a war to get them.

Glws Alax!!!!

I'll give you about...tree fitty. Nice find! Don't see how you'd have an issue selling them.

Well, these are still for sale, not one offer. :confused:

Dont know, but I can check for you :D

My offer, although it may not seem like it, was a joke. I don't want 'em haha. Sorry Alax. I don't see why these would not sell.

Side skirts will ship for 40 bucks, not including wrapping material. Maybe like 55-55 shipped for the skirts

I actually thought that was cheap on such a big part.

Greyhound is normally cheaper on bigger parts, but they will ship the skirts for 80

The buyer fell through.

Up for sale now are

damaged lse skirts-250 shipped.

DSCN1772.jpg

DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1776.jpg

good condition lse skirts with very minimal damage -350 shipped.

DSCN1777.jpg

DSCN1778.jpg

Damaged cdc lse rear valence -250 shipped.

Easy fix, fiberglass it together.

DSCN1782.jpg

DSCN1783.jpg

DSCN1784.jpg

I am looking for a rear valance but mine is in slightly better shape than that one. I will most likely end up repairing mine unless I find one cheap cheap

The one that was in good shape sold, it was from the car with the good skirts.

I like the look of the gen1 LSE skirts with the 06 bumper. Ilovemyls's black LS looks great like that.

I'll check tonight after class.

Gen1 side skirt is a direct fit to a gen2

They look good, making me second guess selling them. Might just have to keep these and the gen2 lse skirts :shifty:

DSCN1836.jpg

DSCN1837.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

Members online

Back