Gen II Tire size

Topcat

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I need to know the biggest width tire I can get onto my Gen II on stock 16" directionals , without hitting and spacers........I want to maintain a total diameter close to stock

Topcat said:
I need to know the biggest width tire I can get onto my Gen II on stock 16" directionals , without hitting and spacers........I want to maintain a total diameter close to stock

I dont own a gen II , Must be having a brain freeze , but I guess you can see that

Topcat said:
I dont own a gen II , Must be having a brain freeze , but I guess you can see that

I don't think Gen1 or Gen2 matters. By saying you want bigger, but want close to stock diameter, I guess that means you want wider. I have 245/50-16 and can say the 255/50-16 would definitely fit. Stock is 225/60-16, so both choices are significantly wider.

Topcat said:
It's OK to dream. Maybe someday you will be able to step up and take control of a GEN II, but it is a big step up and not many people can handle it.
icon7.gif

To keep your life simple, 245 are about the biggest a 7" wide rim can handle safely. You problably could fit 255's but they are dangerous to run fast on that rim so I wouldn't advise it.IMHO. Plus, they look kindof geeky with too much overhang on the rim.

Members online

No members online now.
Back