Gen 1 Lincoln LS headlights and Second Gen LSE front license plate holder for sale.

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
These are my headlights that came out of my LS when I did my conversion. They are in good condition. The driver side is a newer light than the passenger side. No broken tabs The passenger side light lens has turned a little yellow on the top but nothing that can't be buffed out. Asking $100 plus shipping.

The license plate holder is brand new. When I bought my lse bumper I was going to put it on for my front license plate but didn't really want to drill holes in the bumper so I did what a lot of other members on here did and bought a bracket and zip tied it to the lower air dam. Can't remember how much this thing cost but I'll take $40 plus shipping.
Attached Images

SDC11924.jpg

SDC11925.jpg

SDC11926.jpg

SDC11927.jpg

SDC11928.jpg

SDC11929.jpg

SDC11930.jpg

SDC11931.jpg

I just bought a front license plate bracket off ebay that said it was for a Gen1 00-02 LS, but the top screw holes don't match up. the holes in my bumper are above where the bracket sits. Is it perhaps a Gen2 holder? Is there even that much of a difference? I'm thinking the idiot that had the car before me, replaced the bumper and just drilled holes any height he thought was fine (not even using the bracket)

I just bought a front license plate bracket off ebay that said it was for a Gen1 00-02 LS, but the top screw holes don't match up. the holes in my bumper are above where the bracket sits. Is it perhaps a Gen2 holder? Is there even that much of a difference? I'm thinking the idiot that had the car before me, replaced the bumper and just drilled holes any height he thought was fine (not even using the bracket)

It's the same bracket for all years.

Members online

No members online now.
Back