wb6pee.jpg

1zqq987.jpg

hwgy7o.jpg

xge4ur.jpg

wrg6mf.jpg

iz6xas.jpg

2yy5h5f.jpg

You kept that one secret, eh?

I think I liked your car a little bit before because it was so clean looking, but this looks good too. Nice work!

need to do something about that gap under the passenger side corner light.
get that sorted out and it will be perfect.

That is pure epic. Not please post the complete write up on how we can do it as well. with that front end it surely makes the gen 2 look pathetic :)

Looks great, who is that other gen II with the terminator front bumper? Seems to match the lines better on a first gen vs. a second, a little more proportioned to.

Me likie!!!!!! Please share info!

What info would you like?

It is a 03-04 Cobra lower bumper that has been grafted onto a gen 1 lsc upper bumper cover using 2 part epoxy and reinforced on the back side. I did all the work myself, except the painting. I probably have about 80 hours into it, but for not being a professional, I think it turned out pretty dang good. The chin spoiler is a Mach 1.

the other one is the 98 0f DEAN MICHAELS both cars look better in person. we also had two manual MARKS at the Beach Party. fun time with some fun people. also two blown MARKS. DEAN'S and JEBS. jd

It is a 03-04 Cobra lower bumper that has been grafted onto a gen 1 lsc upper bumper cover using 2 part epoxy and reinforced on the back side. I did all the work myself, except the painting. I probably have about 80 hours into it, but for not being a professional, I think it turned out pretty dang good. The chin spoiler is a Mach 1.

tell us you took pictures the entire time. where you cut how you cut how you grafted. or plastic welded all that good stuff. and i will say it looks spot on. even the line going across the bumper is a good fit.

I took some pictures, but not a step by step process. Mostly because there is already a post like that on LOD.

I can tell you this. Unless your extremely comfortable doing bodywork, its not something a beginner could tackle.

It looks badass! I think you did great, professional or not!

this looks amazing dude, makes me wish i still had my gen 1, haha.

i saw a local guy not to long ago with a gen 2, and an earlier cobra bumper, really looked wicked, i'm gonna try to find the pics.

This has inspired me! I've still got the original bumper from the '96 Cobra that was replaced after the wreck. It's sorta beat up and cracked in a couple of places, but I think it could be made to fit. I can see in my head exactly how I want to do it. It's just finding the time and energy to get to work on it. Hmmmmmmm....

What size are your wheels and did it take any modding aside from any due to its stance? Im lookin for wheels for mine and i like this look but mines not near that low. And i beleive those are zeniks right?

Members online

No members online now.
Back