GA meet

newnanls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
me and zexls have been PM each other and were thinking of having a meet. i was thinking since we have many member right outside the atlanta city limits we could go out for dinner in buckhead or downtown, or a thrashers game at phillips arena. lets get some feedback. and of course all LVC members are welcome.

We are planning on doing one sometime in Late Jan or early Feb. Dinner at Fellini's in Buckhead sounds good to me, but I want other guys from the ATL to chime in and give some other ideas so we have a lot of options.

dinner sounds great, there are only about a million places in buckhead to eat. how about the cheesecake factory, its a vary wide variety of food but also one thing that sucks is that its valet parking but there is a big parking lot right up the road with a tower records, just an idea

Lets do this, the last meet went to crap.

Near downtown atlanta. I'd suggest against Cheesecake factory because it's too tame. I'd rather be able to have a little more of a raucus time. Basically I would love to get drunk, and don't feel like spending $10 per drink.

buckhead is about 15 minutes north of atlanta, that is a good point about cheesecake....then we need a bar that everyone can get into because i dont know about everyone else but im only 18. and espn comes to mind..

Might want to think about a place that has a bigger parking lot. I maen the whole reason for getting together is to look at each others cars and BS about cars and Girls right!

ok january has come and gone and still no meet up, we NEED to do something. it seemed within the last month weve had alot of members chime in that live in the atlanta area and want to get together. so how about FEB 17, it is a friday well all meet at the tower recors parking lot (address for mapquest http://www.towerrecords.com/Stores/store.asp?storeID=t17861 ) at lets say 630-7 pm and then well c who shows up and then decide where to go. how does this idea work for everyone?

I would like to but I dont get off work untill 6

alright everybody check in for the meet, so far it seems like me and zexxls are the only ones who are goin. so lets here something! saturday Feb 18 around 7:00pm the tower records parking lot (the directions are right above in another comment). lets get it together weve been tryin for to long.

I've got to drive down for biz sometime next week. I'll try to schedule it for late in the week, so I can swing by. I'll check back and will let ya know.

When are you guys thinking of doing this again? I'm game for the next go round

Have you guys met yet, or is it still under construction?

Anyone in the Atlanta area who wants to meet up on a weekend night let me know. I know a couple of you guys have added me on myspace, but I'm not sure if you are southeast members or not. Feel free to call my cell anytime. 678-471-7098

Members online

No members online now.
Back