FS: Samsung Epic 4G

95mark8newyork

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
up for sale is my Samsung Epic 4G for Sprint. I will have pictures up soon, im charging it now to wipe everything off the phone. Great phone absolutely no complaints what so ever, i just got the iphone 4s so im upgrading. I have a list of stuff that will come with the phone

1- Phone
2- A bunch of cases (1 black, 1 blue, one chrome and black) - 3 total
3- 1 Wall Charger (plug), other wall charger you put the battery in and you plug the whole thing in the wall.
4- Original Box
5- 2 Batteries
6- 2 USB COMPUTER CHARGERS
there is more stuff to come with it, i just have to find all of it, i really loved this phone and got a million accessories for it, but like i said i upgraded to the iphone 4s and don't want to leave this awesome phone lying around.

Original price of the phone is 699.99 w/o contract, i paid around 325 through sprint. I would like to get 225 obo. Shipping will be cheap because it doesn't weigh a lot at all.

P.S.-- IM DOING A HARD RESET TO ERASE ALL MY CONTACTS, MUSIC, PHOTOS, APPS -- OFF THE PHONE SO ITS LIKE GETTING A NEW PHONE, I WILL MAKE SURE BOTH BATTERIES ARE FULLY CHARGED READY TO GO. THE PHONE HAS TINY SCRATCHES AROUND THE EDGES BECAUSE A SPRINT REP SOLD ME THE WRONG CASE AND IT SCRATCHED THE EDGES A LITTLE BIT. BUT IT'S BARELY NOTICEABLE AND ONCE YOU PUT A CASE ON YOU WON'T SEE IT.

PM me for any questions and offers. Thanks guys

Pictures will be up soon! -- im trying to find the special case i had for it. total of 3 cases right now

All together you are getting a mint condition phone (10/10) - other than tiny scratches around edge, 3 cases, 2 wall chargers, 2 batteries, 2 computer charges(usb), and original box.

e14f37b4.gif

bump price lowered again to 175. if anyones interested let me know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back