FS or Trade: Rear Surround and Grille

jmtiseo

The Peanut Gallery
Reaction score
Hey there fellas.

I'm selling my old Gen II (non LSE) grille and chrome rear surround. Figured I'd quit kidding myself; I'm never getting to the McClaren replica or putting a mesh insert in it.

Would like $75 for the grille and $50 for the rear surround. If prices seem a little steep don't harass, just simply send me a pm and we can work something out. Didn't find much to compare to via eBay. Just looking to get some extra cash for my HID sets. Sure someone could use these instead of them collecting dust.

Grille is in good condition, one small bubble in the center of it just above the Lincoln Star.

Rear surround was in good condition. Brought it inside from the garage today and noticed the two studs that are behind where the licence plate goes are ripped, not broken off but ripped like rubber (giggity), could probably be fixed with some sort of adhesive.

Thanks guys!

Apologies for the pictures, this is the best I can do.

The Grille:
IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

The bubble...
IMAG0084.jpg

The Rear Surround:
IMAG0215.jpg

IMAG0217.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

More lights in the kitchen than I do in the rest of the apartment. Too dim everywhere else. :/

Just a thread bump.

Dropping the grille to $50 and the rear surround remains at $50.

I did the same thing, bought another one to paint/have painted. I didn't like the idea of painting over one that was good without have the original.

Bump to bump and update.

Grille I'll let go for $50

Adding tail light set pictured here. Wet sanding and polishing will go along way if you want them lighter/less dull, or I can do it before I send 'em out. Asking $125 for the set but shoot me an offer if you're interested.

IMAG0022.jpg

Coming soon. A working passenger side OEM HID headlight. Chubbs called dibbs already but if it falls through or something it will be on here before seeing Ebay or Craigslist.

It was still attached to the black plastic. Unfortunately I forgot to update the fact that it was sold. Sorry for the error.

Members online

No members online now.
Back