FS: MVII Cold Air Intake & 125-150HP Nitrous Kit.

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the Mac Cold Air Intake (Fender) and Edelbrock Nitrous Kit. I am selling them togeather because this nitrous kit is a dry system and is plumbed into the Mac intake. The Mac intake comes with the K&N Filter. The Nitrous kit is awesome. I have every wire connected with one male and female connector. Which makes it even easier! The nitrous solonoids are mounted on the intake. For one of the cleanest looking installations around.

347056_182_full.jpg

347056_177_full.jpg

347056_172_full.jpg

Ohhh, it also comes with a bottle heater and two switches. If you would like them. They are carbon fiber as pictured. You get both of them. One for the heater and one for the nitrous. There isn't much time that this kit will be for sale. It will only be on sale for the next four days. If no one takes it by then. I don't know what I will do. Maybe I will just keep it and run a lower shot. By the way, this kit has never been used. If you do buy it and want to pick it up. The bottle is FULL. If its shipped. I will have to empty it.

347056_169_full.jpg

Also, I have 8 brand new 19 lb Ford Racing injectors. Ony used for maybe 1K miles if that. Please don't wait you will not find a deal like this. I am taking e-mails sent to Sifrino3@yahoo.com. This is for MVII owners only. I will be taking the best offer. It must be a serious offer. Check the retail prices to find the best offer. I will sell way under Retail. This is not listed on Ebay!

If Nitrous Sells, Full xhaust kit. Two Flowmasters, Two Magnaflow Cats, Magnaflow Uni X-Pipe, and Two Slant cut 3" tips that are around 18" Long. Same as my xhaust. Xcept it is all for 2.25." Perfect for the bolt on daily driven MVII's. All new in boxes. . .

Pictures @ www.cardomain.com/id/Sifrino3

Nitrous Gauge will also be included. . .

1 Cold Air Intake $100 +
1 Edelbrock Nitrous Kit $725 +
1 Edelbrock Bottle Heater $120 +
1 Autometer Carbon Fiber Nitrous Gauge $80 +
2 Carbon Fiber Nitrous Switches 20 +
8 Ford Racing 19lb injetors $200 +

Over 1k invested, plus countless dollors for connectors, wires, nitrous hose (Gauge), etc. Don't think I am asking over 1K. You will not find a better deal. No way, no how. Everything was new, when I bought it. So, you are not the 3rd or fourth owner. I think everything came from summit. Xcept the kit, I believe. . .

Also, every Wire, hose, etc. Everything is included. Alot of things the nitrous kit does not include.This is a plug and play kit. All wires have easy connect connectors with shrink wrap around every connector to give it an even cleaner looking install.

Ebay Listing

View your listing: Edelbrock Nitrous Kit 70402 125-150: Mustang / Mark VII
Start time: Monday, May 30, 2005 at 10:00 AM PDT
Note: You are the only person who can view this listing until its scheduled start time.

Starting Price Is ~ $ 1.00
Reserve Is At ~ $ 400.00
Buy It Now ~ $ 800.00
Shipping Is High ~ $45.25
Can be lowered, depending on location.

Item number: 7977794780

Alot of watchers and no bidders. I hope things speed up. The reserve is only at $400. Way under the retail of just the nitrous kit.

Second Chance Offer. . .

Item is sold, but after auction was done. E-mail was recieved saying he/she couldn't pay for a week or so. Second chance offer was sent to the next highest bidded. If he/she does not take. It is open, $450 plus shipping. Anyone want it, you will not find a better deal!

Members online

No members online now.
Back