FS: Lincoln LS Turbo system hotside piping...

ILLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have recently updated the turbo system on my LS and have more or less all of the hotside piping that I had fabricated and welded for the first version turbo system available for sale. This stuff performed very well on my LS but I wanted to do a few updates for my system which is the only reason why I built my 2nd version. Now that I do not have much use for these first version items I figured it would be the perfect opportunity for any of you that didn't want to do their own welding to snap this up if you wanted to do a turbo system on your own LS. While I did fabricate this for a Gen2 LS I would not be surprised if it bolted right up under a Gen1 LS. What I have available is the Y-pipe, extension pipe, and main pipe that goes from the stock front exhaust section and routes back and connects to the turbo and wastegate with the proper flanges. If you prefer it I can make you a down pipe like outlined in the second picture so that you can have your exhaust coming out of the turbo and routed to the driver side with a 3" tip of your choice. I reused the original pipe that you see coming out of the turbo and splitting to go to both sides of the car for the dual exhaust tips. If you do wish for me to make the exit pipe/downpipe out of the turbo I can only do the single sided exit due to not have much free time. Doing just the single sided downpipe will also keep the installation allot simpler for you.

This is stuff off of my personal turbo system I built for my TurboLS. This is a one time deal so please do not contact me expecting me to make full turbo kits in the future.

This includes the 2"x2"x3" Y-pipe, Sealclamp to connect extender pipe, extender pipe with wideband O2 sensor bung welded in, sealclamp to connect to mainpipe, the mainpipe itself which already has T4 turbo flange welded on and Tial wastegate flange too, 1.5 rolls of header exhaust wrap in addition to mainpipe that is already fully wrapped. More or less all the items shown in the 3rd picture+exhaust wrap.

Like mentioned before, I can include a drivers side downpipe coming out of the turbo and to a 3" exhaust tip of your choice. I also will help whomever purchases this with a little technical assistance if you do have any questions once you start installing this onto your own car.

I have more pictures available upon serious request only. Please no lowball offers.

I am asking $525 firm; which is a very fair price considering what you will be getting. Heck, just the custom Y-pipe and header wrap are worth over $200 themselves let alone all the other stuff + fabrication time invested. If interested email me at Robert@KBXPerformance.com with any questions and/or offers.

Main Pipe.jpg

Downpipe.jpg

Items Included  Pic.jpg

I would jump on this if I only had the extra cash right now. :(

Is that a rear mount setup? (looks kinda like it)

so all you will need is oil lines, turbo, wastegate and all the tubing to the throttle body correct?

oh and external oil pump?

so all you will need is oil lines, turbo, wastegate and all the tubing to the throttle body correct?

oh and external oil pump?

I would suggest doing new injectors. I also suggest that you go with a new fuel pump if you run over probably 3 psi boost. Of course a custom tune too.

Price reduced to $475. This stuff is gathering dust in my garage. Why don't one of you guys who always talk about wanting a turbo system for your LS but didn't want to weld go on and pick this stuff up.

You could either go with new parts for the rest of the system or even do a budget junkyard build if you wanted to save some cash. These are some great parts to build the rest of your own system off of.

Members online

Back