FS: Gaming Computer used for Studio!

nortyhat

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Selling my gaming computer I'm switching over to mac thats the only reason. The computer consist of:
Asus motherboard - M4A79T Deluxe
Processor - AMD Phenom II 945 3.0 GHZ
Ram - 4gb Corsair XMS3
Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT
3 Harddrives Raid - Total of 1.5gb
5 chip card reader
2 Sony DVD Burners
Logitech DiNovo Cordless Keyboard + Mice
Samsung Synchmaster 204bw 20 inch monitor
3 fans
Sound card - EMU 1616m (Used it for studio recording).
Smoke free environment.

I paid 2100 for it selling it for 1700 only 2 years old.

DSC02628.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02637.jpg

DSC02638.jpg

DSC02639.jpg

Last edited:
Selling my gaming computer I'm switching over to mac thats the only reason. The computer consist of:
Ram - 4gb Corsair XMS3
5 chip card reader
2 Sony DVD Burners
3 fans
Smoke free environment.

You are on drugs. First, for paying that much for that computer two years ago. Second, for expecting to get 80% on any two year-old computer product, let alone something that overpriced. Two years ago I built a rig just as juicy for ~$800...knowing that Intel had better processors and ATI better video cards. What are your benchmarks for this awesome deal?

Look for one, its NOT overpriced its actually a high end computer look at the specs. and your getting a monitor, a sound card thats $500 dollars not a cheap soundcard on the board. It's used for studio. and the benchmarks probably would of surpassed your $800 dollar computer. because for one my motherboard and processor cost half of your once again $800 dollar computer. But I'm not here to compare, I'm here to sell someone a good computer that is still up to date with todays powerful programs and could stand for another 4 yrs.

file:///C:/Users/Roderick/Documents/Report.htm

:) well whats ur email address ill send it there.because this report would not let me send it as a image.

OK here is a price drop $1200 dollars.

Ram - 4gb Corsair XMS3
5 chip card reader
2 Sony DVD Burners
3 fans
Smoke free environment.

Agreed. You are on drugs.

Your Motherboard is worth $120 used,
Your Processor $150 new, probably $100 used,
Your Video Card is worth $50 used... maybe $80,
4GB ram = $50 used
a 1.5 TB hard drive is $120 new
Burners, card reader, mouse, keyboard = $60 max total
used 20" monitor = $80-100
used soundcard = $40

So let's see. If my math is right that is a generous $640 you have there. Probably more like $500 for the package.

Sorry to disappoint you, just being real. You can build that exact system from all new parts today for under $800

it seems to me your not typing in the name of the product when searching for the price. because you cant get a emu 1616m soundcard for 40 dollars. and the monitor is not near your price you posted. your math is incorrect but see im in the military im not in a recession so i could understand the reason you people are trying to get the computer for wayyyyy less than what its worth. :) thanks for the visit though.

...so i could understand the reason you people are trying to get the computer for wayyyyy less than what its worth. :) thanks for the visit though.
If the computer was worth what you are asking it would have sold by now. Go post this for sale on a computer forum, like www.hardforum.com, and see what happens. Be sure to give us the link to your thread over there, too, so we can enjoy the responses.

You are correct. Your monitor is overpriced and the "soundcard" you have is worth more as well. But I believe you have misrepresented your computer as a "gaming" machine.

For one that video card is totally inadequate for modern gaming, for two the "soundcard" is a specialty item (used for your studio time) not appropriate for gaming, and the monitor is highly overpriced for it's size/specs.

I don't doubt you can get a bit more than I listed for the package but you would be best off to sell the monitor and "soundcard" separately, keep the mouse and keyboard, and put a price of about $300-400 on the box.

Good luck with your sale military man...

oh well im in and i dont feel the recession.

Members online

Back