FS: 2nd gen LSE bumper and 1st gen Angel Eyes

im selling the car, getting up there in miles (157k now) and things are starting to go wrong every other week.

Still love the car though, just time to move onto something different

Damn, sorry to see you go.

Those are tanks! I am looking to get the v8 A6 or maybe, if I can stand a v6, the supercharged v6 s4. This wont be for a while but I will be keeping my ls even if I get another car

Damn, sorry to see you go.

Those are tanks! I am looking to get the v8 A6 or maybe, if I can stand a v6, the supercharged v6 s4. This wont be for a while but I will be keeping my ls even if I get another car

How about a turbo a4?

its one hell of an mpg saver.

I hope you got some deep pockets because those bimmers are not cheap when it comes to repairs. Also there are certain years you should stay away from when it comes the 7 series bimmers. Do your homework are you will be sorry. I would go with the Audi. The seven is played out in my opinion.

Both are more expensive to maintain than an LS.

I hope you got some deep pockets because those bimmers are not cheap when it comes to repairs. Also there are certain years you should stay away from when it comes the 7 series bimmers. Do your homework are you will be sorry. I would go with the Audi. The seven is played out in my opinion.

i've done my homework, actually read that the Audi has had more problems in then years im looking at (04/05) then the 745 (02-04)

Members online

No members online now.
Back