FS - 15 acres of Oklahoma lakeside land

Telco

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/230-Summit-Rd_Mannford_OK_74044_M73219-77197

15 acres, 85 grand or best offer. The place backs up to Corps of Engineers land, and goes right down to the water. There is a water well on the place, and it requires an aerobic septic system by county ordinance to protect the lake. It is a north facing hillside, but with a little cleanup and some dozer work a home building site could be put in that would have a phenominal view of the west side of Keystone Lake. Our plan was to have some fill dirt brought in to put in a house pad that would give a commanding view of the area, and this was where we were going to spend the rest of our lives at. Unfortunately the wife had an auto accident that won't allow this now as she can no longer get around without a cane. We're going to have to find someplace flat now, instead.

The land is about 1 mile from a new marina and 450 house housing addition that's going in. The infrastructure is being built up to handle the influx. There will also be a fishing pro shop at the marina, and I think an upscale restaurant is going in. All of this is 20 miles west of Tulsa, with two separate 4 lane highways connecting the town of Mannford with Tulsa.

GLWS.. sorry to hear about your wife, I hope your able find something just as enjoyable..

Good luck with the sale, and best wishes on your wife's situation. That's a beautiful part of the state; my dad's originally from the Cleveland/Jennings area--in fact, some of his uncle's farmland is under that lake--so we go up there every Memorial Day. A co-worker mentioned that some of his wife's relations live in Mannford, so I'll mention this to him.

Thanks. Also mention that we've dropped the price to 79,000 or best offer, if he's interested. Appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back