friendly wager between me and my best friend

mossbergman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
He says that my car won't go <13.50 with a stall intake and headers. I want desperately to prove him and everybody else wrong. Think we can do it? I say we because you all here are the greatest support I have lol. Hopefully my stainless custom header people will come through, and I will be able to run LT headers. What stall range should I get as well?

Well, so far, only one Gen 2 has done it N/A. :cool:

You could be the second, if you manage it. :eek:

He's probably right. :rolleyes:

At least 3,600. ;)

Well, so far, only one Gen 2 has done it N/A. :cool:

You could be the second, if you manage it. :eek:

He's probably right. :rolleyes:

At least 3,600. ;)

I think kstromberg was awful close, and he has a new tune now. So hopefully he will be under too. Right on the mark is awful fast too, but he is a Gen 1 so I i don't know if that counts :shifty:

Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and tactical nuclear weapons. :D

Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and tactical nuclear weapons. :D

I'm pretty sure I am just a track visit away from 13.20s or less. Spring time shall tell. ;) 13.50?? Pssh, I'll put a cash bet out that I am quicker than that. Anyone need my paypal address? :)

Moss, get a 3800 stall. Funny story, if I could go back in time I would have a 4000 stall. It might sound ridiculous but not for bottom end torque. I've seen NA 2-valves with better tq figures than us. Multiplicate and accelerate. ;) I'm probably going for a 4200 stall triple in the blown8. I aint messin' around. These cars are dogs. LOL. But if you are NA, aggressive stall is still icing on the cake. Look at Rightonthemark's short times. Although he was on a diet, you'd never come close to 1.7 short times on a stock converter even with weight reduction.. The first 60' of track mostly determined my ET. Get the hell out of the hole.

How many inches of ice and snow do you guys have up there? It could be April before we get to see this wager come to fruition....:cool:

3600 stall or higher. Ideally you want to see where you make peak torque on the dyno before ordering a stall but most Mark's make peak torque around 4000rpm...

kinda sucks that i missed out on the cheap headers this morning. hoping to make it happen this spring

Members online

No members online now.
Back