Freshly Taken Pics! Let me Know what You Think! (56k Beware)

01LincolnLSV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just went out today it was beautiful (none the less very windy) so i decided to take some pics at a local park in RI.. I think they came out ok... let me know what u think...:Beer

--Josh

PB030106 (800x599).jpg

PB030097 (800x599).jpg

PB030091 (Resized).jpg

PB030088 (Resized).jpg

PB030087 (Resized).jpg

PB030080 (Resized).jpg

Looks good. Nice pic locations also, the only background I could have is a corn or soy bean field.

Hawk03 said:
Looks good. Nice pic locations also, the only background I could have is a corn or soy bean field.

Thank you, although its a small state i live in there are some pretty good spots by the water an such. Keep the comments commin!

FreeFaller said:
Good lookin LS. You've got some gorgeous scenery around there. I'm jealous.

Don't be jealous atleast i cant fit 5 of your states in one large city in your state, Lol!!

MAN YOUR CAR LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! but yeah it looks real good. love the scenery too. any plans on mods. a grill, clear those corners, angel eyes. go to lskoncepts.com and get all the goodies an ls needs

Hawk03 said:

D@mn hillbilly...........totally kidding! I live in hickville, ohio.

-Scott-

Pics look good! The background sets of the LS nicely! :Beer

Yes Yes...

itsnotmydaddys said:
MAN YOUR CAR LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! but yeah it looks real good. love the scenery too. any plans on mods. a grill, clear those corners, angel eyes. go to lskoncepts.com and get all the goodies an ls needs

Yes, i will be modding and Lskoncepts will be the first place i'll be looking, i had to put the 17 inch rims on first because i had the 16s, which are not too bad but mine were a little beat so the 17s gave it a nice face lift, now i'd like to do some clear corners, a LSE grille, Angel eyes and a lip spolier for the rear (M3 Style). as fart as perfomance mods i think i'm gonna do a nice set of brakes and some suspension work. and of course the magnaflow exhaust is really nice paired up with the cold air intake... Long list of mods :slam but i'm determined to get it done!

HyeLifeLS said:
Looks really nice. Some dark tint would look good too.

i was thinking of doing that too but its cold i wanna do it while its hot so the bubbles in the tint dry up quicker...

Members online

Back