fresh pics

XxbmxlsxX

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
some of these i feel got ruined when i didnt realize till later that the stupid date stamp was on.

103_0087.gif

103_0090.gif

103_0096.gif

103_0092.gif

my dash with new fabric. alot of work fiberglassing the double din, removing all the temp control buttons and wrapping the material. came ot looking pretty factory, even the colors on the head unit match the green lighting. doesnt really do the fabric justice but gives an idea
103_0110.gif

and in the last one, im knee driving at 80mph. just so you dont think my rpms are up for no reason

hey dats cleen!!! if u glance @ it, it looks like carbon fiber!!!

it is a finely woven material so it really does in person. but its soft so it seems a little more high end but still sport looking. i hate woodgrain with a passion

thats really cool looking, wasnt sure about it at first but now that ive looked at it a few times im starting to like it. how long does something like that take you to do?

i had to make a tool from a staple to get the buttons off the temp control, lets just say it took awhile

Looks good. I want to see unedited photos though. Hard to tell how nice the finish is, when it's modified so much.

I like the PS on the wheels, btw. They should come like that. :D

Looks like real center caps to me. The pic in his signature is with them off I believe.

And X2 on calming down on the PS

no ps on the wheels. i added contrast and a little saturation to the entire pic. i didnt like how washed out the colors were. those are the centers, i had them made. sometimes i run without for a different look. i try to make everything look like it might have came that way from the factory. ill post originals later for comparison

I was just hinking maybe you ps'ed the lug holes out. Looks great with the caps. I would run them like that all the time.

How much do those wheels weigh?

Looks really good!! Always been fond of that wings west spoiler. Maybe it's time for me to make another purchase. :p

IMHO the third picture is the best. I like them all. But the third is good. The LS looks sharp. I like the install. Nice work.

Love the car. Love the wheels especially. I'd be too creeped out to take pictures in a cemetery though.

Looks good man!! That trim came out looking really good. (Good choice in music) I really like the spoiler you have, where did you get it from? And what is the red light just over the glove box?

Members online

No members online now.
Back