Free Gen I Alpine system Subs, enclosure, & amp

scjmc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
To a good home.... If anyone wants the subs from my 02 LS just pay for shipping or pick them up. I want the enclosure gone too, so if you want them you get it all. They have been sitting in my garage since 2006. They worked superbly when removed from the car.

Good on you for passing it on to someone that can use it. Kudos!

Speaking of the oem subs, amp, and enclosure right? What enclosure?

By enclosure I mean the big plastic speaker box that hangs under the rear shelf. My 06 THX system just has the subs free hanging, but that alpine system had an actual speaker box.

Enclosure or not (for the factory stuff) my 2 12s sure sounded better lol.

My Gen 1 sure didn't have one..

Did you have the Alpine system? I honestly thought that a lot of the Gen I cars had the Alpine with that sub configuration. I could post a pic if you guys are interested on what it looks like.

I'm interested in the pic too. I had the alpine in my '01 and I don't remember having that

Did you have the Alpine system? I honestly thought that a lot of the Gen I cars had the Alpine with that sub configuration. I could post a pic if you guys are interested on what it looks like.

Yes, with subs. The subs just mount in the rear deck.

I know mustangs ran a similar enclosure in the mach460 systems from 94-04

Ok where were you a few months back.....haha

I just picked up blwnbyu's subs and amp....but did pick up the enclosure last week from a parted out LS.

Here's a few crappy pics I just took, I don't have enough day light at the moment to get up and in.

IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0594.jpg

Thanks for posting those pics. I wouldn't be able to until after work today.

It's laying in the back of my Expy right now, I did have it hooked up to make sure it works and it is.

It should make it much nicer to listen too.

I can't loose my trunk otherwise I'd build my own box.

Has anybody loaded that factory sub box with quality aftermarket 6x9's and pushed them with a good amp? If so how did it sound?

my 02 did not, 00 did... mines also propped up in the garage... Reap if your interested let me know...

I think that I have a taker. I will let everyone know if it falls through.

my 02 did not, 00 did... mines also propped up in the garage... Reap if your interested let me know...

I may be:shifty: I might try it and see what it sounds like with a couple of say kicker 6x9's or? and my JL amp HMMMMMMM!

My other idea would be to remove the factory speakers and cut holes to fit 10's in the bottom of the box and have the subs fire out of the empty 6x9 holes through the rear deck?

you could... honestly i didn't look at it too closely... not sure what kinda volume it has...LOL anything good to trade?

Ok where were you a few months back.....haha

I just picked up blwnbyu's subs and amp....but did pick up the enclosure last week from a parted out LS.

Here's a few crappy pics I just took, I don't have enough day light at the moment to get up and in.

IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0594.jpg

Glad everything showed up :D Do you still need me to dig through my wiring then and take some pics for you??

you could... honestly i didn't look at it too closely... not sure what kinda volume it has...LOL anything good to trade?

PM me if your looking for anything specific? I do have a nice 800 watt kenwood amp ill trade.:D

kac7201.jpg

PM me if your looking for anything specific? I do have a nice 800 watt kenwood amp ill trade.:D

LOL not really... PM (or text if you still have my #) me if interested... We can work something out

Members online

No members online now.
Back