Ford Racing Shorty Headers! Will they fit?

97SilverLSCcobra

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys what do you all think about these headers fitting on a Mark 8? They are "96 97 98 Cobra FRPP Ford Racing ceramic coated shorty headers for 4.6L DOHC V8 with B heads"!!! That is what the description is that I got for them! I know regular headers would probably be a bitch to make work but since these are "shorty" headers what do you all think? If you all think there is any chance I am going to grab them because they are super cheap! And remember I am the one that fabbed a stock driver side manifold with the cat cut off and made it work on a Gen 1! ;) lol

They'll interfere with the steering shaft. And the EGR and AIR fittings are not the same nor are they in the correct place.

Other than that, they'll bolt up ok.

Here are some pics of them! They damn near look like the stock manifolds. I don't think I would want them even if they would work!!! Oh, DLF I deleted my EGR and the Air Injection. So the only issue would be the steering column!

[/ATTACH]

Shorty 1.jpg

Shorty 2.jpg

I really don't know yet. I was going to try them out, for $150 shipped! But I don't too much like the way they look. I love the way the kooks look underneath the car! I am probably going to pass on them. Do you want the guys email address? Let me know ans I will shoot it to you!

Members online

No members online now.
Back