FOR SALE: Used set of rear Lincoln LS splash guards

Ben's LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
For sale is a used set of rear Lincoln LS splash guards. Asking $40 OBO. If you have any questions feel free to ask. The bottoms are scratched up just a little bit, but not too bad. The dark spot on the bottom of the right one is just water bc they were just removed from my car.

PM me if interested

mudflap.jpg

mudflap1.jpg

mudflap3.jpg

I can post a few photos of them after I clean them up a bit if anyone wants them

I guess there are quite a few dark water spots in these photos lol

what is the general consensus on these? do they look good on an LS?

i'm starting to consider them, my wide-a$$ rear wheels get my rear bumper super dirty...quick!

Hahahahahaha. M4rk just bought some too.

$80 for all 4 new from dealer, tax in, so this isn't a good deal to me :p

what is the general consensus on these? do they look good on an LS?

i'm starting to consider them, my wide-a$$ rear wheels get my rear bumper super dirty...quick!

A little silly IMO, as they seem too generic. I'm getting mine for winter use only. Someone should make some nice custom ones that have a sleeker shape.

Mlara, they are much better than other mud flap incarnations we have seen installed our vehicles so they get a few points in my book for that. Even though my personal taste does not lend toward mud flaps, I do see why you would at least have the consideration based on the reason given.

Here are some photos after I cleaned them up. They look a lot better than they did in the first pictures.

clean mudflap.jpg

clean mudflap 3.jpg

clean mudflap 4.jpg

Members online

Back