for sale: Kenwood Excelon KDC X859 stereo

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have two of these, one is in my black 93 and this one was for my green 93 but my wife could care less about stereo's, she already said if it works, its fine, and the stock radio works fine so i am not gonna bother putting it in her car, she wouldnt know how to work it either lol. so, its used, its in exellent condition, very little use its been put away for about a year, its an 06 model so technically its about a year old. one thing i noticed after taking it out of the box was the black bezel that goes around the face after you install it, has 2 broken mount tabs on it, these werent broken but apparently are now, so the trim bezel wont snap on and stay like it should, its and easy fix, a dab of silicone would work, or, i see these on ebay for 8 bucks, so it would bee dirt cheap to get a brand new one. anyway, you can look up all the specs at kenwood.com. its a KDC X859 am/fm/cd/mp3 and is sirius satellite ready, the controls are built right in. the coolest part about this is when you shut the car off, the face plate spins around 180 degrees and the backside is a blank black face, so it looks like there is no stereo in the car for someone to want to steal. it comes with the sleeve, the harness, and has 3 sets of pre outs hard wired into it. front, rear, and sub pre outs for many amp hook up. this thing cranks, and has tons of menu adjustments for sound and display, its a really sweet kenwood. the face plate is in nearly brand new condition, there is no damage, nothing is warn out, and works perfect. im getting ready to paint my black 93 and the money would help more then having a duplicate stereo!! first $100 takes it, free shipping!
kenwood859001.jpg

kenwood859002.jpg

kenwood859003.jpg

emails have been answered, still for sale, first come first serve i wont promise holding this for anyone. money talks!!

Members online

Back