For Sale: Essenza 210 245/45 17 Tires

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Any Intrest!?

347056_131.jpg

Essneza's unique tread technology delivers exceptional handling and performance. Innovative tread elements provide stable grip and outstanding responce during sharp cornering. The unbroken center rib ensures continous respuonce contact with the road and enhances stability at all speeds. The rim flange protctor helps gaurd rims from curb damage. Essenza tires and wheels are fusing the elements for maximum apperence and adhesion.

Tread Wear ~ 380
Traction ~ A
Temp ~ A
Section Width ~ ."
Tread Width ~ ."
Diameter ~ 25.7"
Max Load ~ 1521 lbs.
Max Preasure ~ 44psi

245/45ZR17 95H SL

The Reason. . .

347056_161.jpg
347056_160.jpg

The front is lowered 1.5" but the rear was a stock height. I now changed that. But I do not have a picture of it. Lays about the same as the front. Maybe a little closer to the tire. This is the perfect height tire for a MVII. If it is lowered. Handles the power good and looks good.

But I want a 255/50. Because these rims are going on Ovr cst. That car will not be lowered. So, it will look kinda funny. Like the rear shot. In the above picture. Plus a 255/50 is a little bigger then stock. So, it will fill in the fender.

Don't get me wrong. They will fit on other cars. Anything with a 17" and between 7" - 9" wide wheel. Nothing wider, nothing smaller. It is the min and max. These tires have not been taken off yet. But if I have someone willing to pick up or pay for shipping. I will take them off, with in a day or so.

Members online

Back