For Sale: 2006 Lincoln Ls -- Vivid Red!!

jgfish97

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well. It's time for my LS to go. My garage has more details. Make an offer if anyone is interested!

Ok.... I went a little crazy with the pictures. Also for sale, SPARE OEM HID VIVID RED ANGEL EYE HEADLAMPS, Xcal2, Tan LS floor mats... That's about it! PM if interested.

CIMG2688.gif

CIMG2689.gif

CIMG2690.gif

CIMG2691.gif

CIMG2692.gif

CIMG2693.gif

CIMG2694.gif

CIMG2695.gif

CIMG2696.gif

CIMG2697.gif

CIMG2698.gif

CIMG2699.gif

CIMG2700.gif

CIMG2701.gif

CIMG2702.gif

CIMG2703.gif

CIMG2704.gif

CIMG2705.gif

Will the Xcal2 work on a V6??? I have a 2005. Juss wondering. I always see people on here with that, and I never really took the time to read up on it! LoL. BUT I know its good! hahahaha. Lemme know! :D
-JJ

Still hasn't sold, huh? Have you had any offers or interest at all?

Wait, the angel eyes that are on the car in the first few pics are stock colored. Are those going back with the car or are those before you had them painted to match?

Just make sure you tell the new owner to sign up here at lincolnvscadillac.com. Hell, his gallery will be all set up already :D

fish... i want your angel eyes if they can be opened and painted. im here in austin. lemme know.

I have never really been a fan of red, but I have to say that your car is super clean. Good luck with the sell, someone is going to be happy with that car, it looks well taken care of.

KleenLS: I'm not sure if the Xcal2 will work with the V6... But then again, it may work just fine. For everyone who knows about the Xcal2, it's UNLOCKED with THREE custom codes.

King03LS8: Well... I haven't really been trying to sell it. Just hints at selling it. Then I wasn't sure if I wanted to. Back and forth, back and forth. So now I'm ready.

nystickupkid: Nope. Lightwurkz did them. They're based out of Cali. It cost me, $500 for spare HID set off ebay, $550 for spare HID set off ebay (well, another member sold me his HID lamp I needed but), $500 for angel eye install + $150 for paint match -- x2 for both sets. So for one SET of OEM HID's, $500 set + $500 angel eye instal + $150 color match = $1150.

NYC LS8: I have a total of THREE FULL SETS of headlamps. One OEM VIVID RED ANGEL EYE with clear/white corners (they're on the car), another OEM VIVID RED ANGEL EYE with black corners (my backup set), and then one regular set of headlamps, not HID. I don't like to drive my car unless it had the angel eyes on them.... But, if someone does buy my car, they'll have a choice of RED or BLACK headlamps.

owlman: Yeah! I still pull other LS's over and tell them about this site. If they look like they're into their cars. I live out in Pflugerville and there is an AT&T service place off Shultz that has a sweet looking black LSE. I'm never driving my car when I see it but I was tempted to stop by and say hello.

The lights can be taken apart but it is SUPER DIFFICULT TO DO!!! Only 02V8Sport and another member have been able to take them apart without damaging them.

Thank you for all your responses.

I just went to compare label codes with you! If the vin numbers are sequential, they made about 30,000 LS's between yours and mine (03/06)!

My region code is different (45) instead of yours (54). I wonder what these region codes mean? I haven't been able to find out.
Also the interior trim is different of course since mine is gray not tan. Other than that they're identical. Even the "powertrain calibration code". I guess that means there was no software change in those 6 months.

Members online

No members online now.
Back