For sale 2004 LSE 57,000 Miles

LsUnV2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have my car for sale, it will be stock and can come with the zeus wheels or the ultraleggra wheels, the senta wheels are pending payment, if that falls through then i could possibly sell the car with all three sets of wheels... it will come with the pioneer f90bt..

the car drives and handles great, i have a warranty through ford up to 100,000 miles that is transferable.. some mornings i get a rough idle for a few seconds it has happened twice since i bought it last year... transmission shifts funny sometimes but hey its a ford.. warranty will cover all repairs needed.. it just hasnt been an issue to get it looked at yet..

the interior lighting is all LED and looks great.. i have all options including rear heated seats.. the back pass seat has a small tear that i was going to have fixed unless i trade it in... in the coming days i will be getting a new bumper cover so the front end will look pristine.

you guys have all seen my car on here and its def a nice car, i owe about 13k still so im looking to get 15,500.. that is very firm... cant take less im already losing out.. You wont be disappointed in this car.. worry free driving with the warranty..

also has a prestige alarm and remote start..

Serious buyers only im very busy
pics will be up after all this dam rain stops

I hope the 15,500 includes all 3 set of rims also. You can get an 06 with 30,000 and under for 15,000 around here.

I hope the 15,500 includes all 3 set of rims also. You can get an 06 with 30,000 and under for 15,000 around here.

trade in alone on my car is over 12k.. but thanks.. 3k warranty, true LSE, great color, bla bla .. find one.. retail is up to 17 k on my car

In my neck of the woods an 04 LSE retails for about 12 grand with those miles, and consediring an 06 is really just the same as a LSE, I would go for the 06 with 30,000 miles for 15,000

what happened to serious buyers???? you obviously dont wanna buy so dont comment

I hear you man....I am having the same problem with people trying to sell my car on my thread...this is a for sale forum not a chit chat forum...Nice ride...Good luck with the sale
what happened to serious buyers???? you obviously dont wanna buy so dont comment

If you dont sell the car on privately, will you trade it in?

yep.. i need something faster i have the mod bug again , im restless and i need something to do.. done pretty much everything i wanted to this car so time to move on..

Dude, you didn't do any go fast mods!

But I hear ya, even with mods, this car ain't fast.

GLWS, it's a beautiful car.

Pektel and lincoln, No chit chatting please. This is for serious buyers only. This is a private thread and should be taken very seriously, You know ow many LS's sell on here so keep it very buisness like, afterall this is an open forum.

Members online

Back