For Sale: 03-06 Vivid Red Oem Hid Headlamps W/ Angel Eyes -- Used

jgfish97

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
MAKE AN OFFER!!!

Hello all. I have a USED complete OEM HID HEADLAMP set off my 2006 Lincoln LS. They are USED headlamps. Painted VIVID RED (G2) with Umnitza HALOS. These USED headlamps are OEM HIDS and are very bright. The corners of these USED OEM HID VIVID RED headlamps are CLEAR/WHITE. Here are a few pictures of these USED OEM HID VIVID RED HEADLAMPS W/ ANGEL EYES.

LS-VividRed-HID-Eyes03.jpg

LS-VividRed-HID-Eyes02.jpg

And to anyone who hasn't noticed.... YES.... THESE ARE USED.... you know who you are... :shifty:

Bad Seller

since my post has been deleted i will repost.

I bought his other set of angel eye headlights and he advertised as unused. i received them and they were less than spectacular. he was a jerk and here is the message that he sent me

originally posted by jgfish97

Well. I'm not sure what to say. I've never used them. They were cut open, painted, angel eyes installed, put back together and then sent to me. I bought both lamps off ebay. So I apologize for advertising "NEW". They were new to me since I never installed them on my car. As soon as I got the headlamps off ebay, I made sure the lights worked, then sent them straight to get painted and eyes installed.

I would have been more than happy to compensate you for the issues you were having. But after reading your thread... SOLD AS IS.

You were flaming me as if I had installed the angel eyes or as if I painted/cleaned the headlamps. As if the workmanship was crappy and I did it. I paid for the work to be done on them. And as I told you in the beginning.... These were my back up set. I never used them.

BTW... Whatever you've done to them now, they do look much better. I apologize that the light that I've never used myself, look used.

and my message to him that he responded to above

Quote:
Originally Posted by LsUnV2
Just wanted to let you know that after getting the headlamps i was happy at first until realizing that the inside of the headlamps were in horrible condition. So i decided to tear apart a spare set to swap out the clear lenses. I paid 200 for the set and 30 in materials to re-seal them. after opening them up I descovered 2 different inverters between the two. I have installed these in other headlights, 00-02 and they never come with 2 different inverters. You told me these were an unused set and i find that hard to believe, for a 1000 dollars i would think i would get a better product. i have one lense swapped out and in the middle of the next one. at the end i will have at least 10 hours of labor and 230 dollars down the drain. They will look amazing when im done but i should not have had to do this. Im sorry but im not happy. You can check the thread started by me to view the before and after as well as the steps involved. Your response would be appreciated.

John

also here is the link to the work i had to do

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=47614

Crybaby.... Wow. Still crying huh? I guess this whole "dead issue" was you just being a punk huh? I looked at all my pm's to you and not ONCE did I say new! I always said unused. And that is the truth. I never used them. As advertised (look through all my posts, crybaby, and you'll see that I always said "backup" and "unused" lights.)
So you can keep posting after me, that's fine. I stated I would have given you something back since you were unhappy (but of course, that makes me a bad seller), but you insisted on being a top knotch, french speaking individual. So you can cry all you want. I know I advertised unused. Which is true. I bought them from eBay, sent them to get worked on, and kept them as a backup. Unused. You, crybaby, took that as "new"... Go ahead. Re-read my pm's. You'll we that I'm not lying.
Get a life. Logging on at 2am on a Friday, just to talk crap, really says alot about you. You're a winner in the special olympics. Congrats, crybaby.

Here we go again.

Wonder how long before the MODERATOR deletes again.

JG is a good guy man, I don't think he was trying to screw you out of anything. If he stated they were unused then I'd take his word for it. I've seen his car and I know he had 2 sets of lights so take that for what its worth. You cleaned them up and they look better anyway so whats the big deal?

JG is a good guy man, I don't think he was trying to screw you out of anything. If he stated they were unused then I'd take his word for it. I've seen his car and I know he had 2 sets of lights so take that for what its worth. You cleaned them up and they look better anyway so whats the big deal?

i didnt clean them up i completely redone them. i tore apart a spare set of headlights to use the lens form them I paid 200 for the lights. i also had to tear out the adusters too because they did not work. And it wasnt a big deal until he said that he would have compensated but SOLD AS IS... that was a erk thing to do. im out 230 dollars. the halos have 2different inverters and the method in which they were installed was completely different on each one... he has a post that said a ring went out and he sent back to get fixed. obvious to me that it was the set i now own. I dont doubt he is a good guy but things could have been handled differently, i never flamed him like he said , never mentioned his name... but hey whatever

JG might be a good guy but he sure played around with the truth.
My opinion is that if you sell something that is unused this means the item is never used so it should be new.
He give someone the impression that the item is new but could be a piece of crap but again new to him because he never used it.
This to me just wrong and I would never buy anything from this guy and he should send the buyer some kind of refund and not send him any nasty messages and call him a crybaby.

No offense but it's pretty stupid to pay 1000.00 for headlights if you ask me especially with the way the economy is right now.

Unless you cut them open and repaint the inside satin black nobody
other than someone with the same rare red color is even going to consider buying them.
Since it's just black you can use a spray can.
I had Lightwurkz do a set for me and somehow they came out the wrong color light blue pic 1 instead of green pic 2.
So I just followed their seam, cut them apart and redid them pic 3 and 4 , repainting the bezels a matching color.
After they're painted clean up the lenses, spot weld them together with a hot glue gun. and seam them with PL Premium polyurethane adhesive (that's what Lightwurkz used) in cartridge tubes from home depot.
Paint the seam black with a brush, glue the rubber back on and you're done.

Otherwise don't expect to sell these anytime soon.
One takes one's chances with these kind of things.

100_0200.JPG

100_0217.JPG

100_0221.JPG

100_0226.JPG

With JG previous problem with selling I would think there is no hope at all selling them. Just a waste of space if you ask me.

Members online

Back