Fog lights

94_Linc_mk8

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know from the guys who have put fog lights on a Mark; How much of a difference does a set of these make? Is it worth a try?

Yeah... these lights make a big difference... oh, and by the way... the lights you want are driving lights... they are brighter than fog lights... they will make a big difference...

i gottah agree with Santo...i put driving lights on my mark viii and the difference is very noticeable... as we all kno, stock mark viii headlights suck ( excluding H.I.D's though.)

Driving lights make a big difference...
MD0619a.jpg

MD0619b.jpg

Do you ever get flashed with those on? Do you drive with them on all the time at night, or treat them as brights'? How about your normal headlights, do you use your low beams or high beams in conjunction with the driving lights?

Thanks

When I drive in the city i don't ever turn them on... I usually drive with my low beams where the streetlight can light my way... if I get to an area where there aren't that many street lights, I will then flip on my highs... I've never been flashed in the city... I only use my driving lights when I'm on the freeway... and yes, I have been flashed... I'll flip them off but then turn them on depending on if they are needed or not...

Here are a few pix of my old car with the driving lights that i mounted behind the grille. Not only what the looked like, but the difference of the light at night on the ground. :Beer

37816252.jpg

37816278.jpg

37816672.jpg

37816689.jpg

37816702.jpg

37816763.jpg

37816792.jpg

37816839.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back