Florida Lincoln Meet Sat 5th July 1 pm!!!

Aquabrit

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
A guy from another forum is organizing a Lincoln meet!

When?

Saturday 5th July at 1pm.

Where?

Howard Park
1700 Sunset Drive
Tarpon Springs, FL.

Things to Note

Strictly NO Alcohol!

Likely going to be doing a cook out.

Add your name in this thread and i'll pass on the details!

Be there - or be square!!! :cool::):p:D

Hey guys, I'm kinda spearheading this meet at LOL, and I'd really love to get something going! July 5th is creeping up, chime in guys!

Yup, come on Florida Lincoln owners!!!

Nice park, nice food and...

Great company!!! :D:D:D

gonna try and stop in! drivin down on the 4th with family and their friends. I'll have to figure out where to dump them at (probably the beach LOL) and come over and introduce myself.;)

Yeah, sure - even if you can only stop by for a short time - thats cool.

gonna try and stop in! drivin down on the 4th with family and their friends. I'll have to figure out where to dump them at (probably the beach LOL) and come over and introduce myself.;)

There is a nice sugar sand beach where we are meeting, swimming and all. :D

Bump!!!

Come on people! Need some more participants! Its coming soon! We are gonna be B B Q ing! :)

Yeah, its a bit of a bugger!

I guess this one is officially cancelled then. :(

Ok, heres the deal: its back on, provided we have some people who can definitely come!

So, Stang... are you coming, yes?

Chico... what about you? are you coming also?

Anyone else? Jamie is gonna stop by too, plus some guys from other lincoln forums. Should be at least 6 there if people are good on their word!

Important update:

Its now going to be on Sunday the 6th!!!

Same time, same place but just Sunday instead. That cool with everyone?

i may be showing up in the green 93, i have someone coming to look at the black one tomorrow morning and i may not be going back home in it! hopefully!!!!

Thanks for showing Martin, you and your wife are a trip! Good luck with your trip to the Boscobel meet up hopefully your overdrive works, I'd be there if I could.

Everyone else, great job keeping your word, you should feel proud of how reliable you are, I will remember to call on you when someone I don't like needs help. ;)

Thanks Mike! Sorry i was late! Lol. Yeah, i have that OD issue sussed! Its the dang switch itself - bent outta shape contact - must be installer error from the dealer that repaired the OD last time! Explains a lot about my symptoms...

Yup, the big meet is coming soon! Hopefully the car makes it! Lol.

Now to attend to my dang EATC troubles...

Oh, btw, we were a few car lengths behind u guys on Hillsborough Ave - we had to turn off early to find a close gas station, then rejoin main route - i had less than 10 miles left! Lol.

Edit: Just got my J Mod kit in the post! Yay! :)

Thanks Mike! Sorry i was late! Lol. Yeah, i have that OD issue sussed! Its the dang switch itself - bent outta shape contact - must be installer error from the dealer that repaired the OD last time! Explains a lot about my symptoms...

Yup, the big meet is coming soon! Hopefully the car makes it! Lol.

Now to attend to my dang EATC troubles...

Oh, btw, we were a few car lengths behind u guys on Hillsborough Ave - we had to turn off early to find a close gas station, then rejoin main route - i had less than 10 miles left! Lol.

Edit: Just got my J Mod kit in the post! Yay! :)

Glad you finally found fuel, if I let my car get below 20 miles until empty it sputters and surges like it's running out. I was a bit worried about my journey home myself, the bad tire I mentioned went worse for wear, I have to replace it before I drive anywhere else, it developed a big lump and I have scary steering now, I never have taken the Skyway Bridge quite so seriously as when I fear that I may go over if I blow a front tire!

Good luck with the J-mod, we need to arrange to meet again before your move if only so I can go for a ride in your car to see how it feels and decide if I want to do mine when I do the 1-2 accumulator!

Yeah, we'll meet again before i head off to NC. I emailed the guy i got the kit from to see if he wouldn't mind selling some more kits to Mark VIII owners - i'll keep ya posted. Definitely worth doing - its more of a 'trans saver' mod than a performance mod, but you 'kill two birds with one stone' with it.

Big Mike, life is life my friend. The date was changed at the last minute. I could not attend as I am changing jobs again. Work and money is more important than anything else right now.

We'll do another towards end of summer anyway, before i move on up to NC. :)

Pics? lmao! Of what? 2 old Mark VIIIs in a park? Actually, i forgot to take a camera - Lol.

Nope, only us 2 Mark VIII owners. Mike brought 2 friends and i brought 1 wife, so we totaled 5.

Members online

No members online now.
Back